Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > General > Free Classifieds > Complete Bikes

Old 09-05-2014, 11:30 AM   #1

For Sale 96 Vulcan 1500 Classic, Colorado

THIS BIKE IS NO LONGER FOR SALE IF ANYONE KNOWS HOW TO DELETE THE POST PLEASE LET ME KNOW?

I have a custom 96 Vulcan 1500D classic for sale here is a link to my youtube channel video on the bike with details and video of the bike running. If you have any question feel free to ask I will do my best to answer

When we got this bike it was running on one cylinder and needed some TLC we did a custom paint job, put a MAC 2.25" exhaust, re-jeted the carb for the altitude of Colorado along with a new top end after finding that the issue with the rear cylinder not firing was the ignition had broken internally and was not providing power to the rear coil, we felt that rebuilding the top end would solve any issues. Please watch the video this motor is tight and has been on the road for one riding season as the time of this posting it runs like a top and is tight as you can see on the video.

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Last edited by DBBromberg; 01-21-2015 at 01:07 AM. Reason: No Longer for sale

Old 09-05-2014, 03:09 PM   #2

..Good Luck on the sale...any idea what a tranny rebuild would cost ?

..."Sounds" like you live out north east...I lived in Colo Springs back in 1975 (anyway I had a nice place there, for when I was not out on a contract (Oil/Gas Drilling-Bush Flying)

Old 01-15-2015, 03:22 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Sam View Post
..Good Luck on the sale...any idea what a tranny rebuild would cost ?

..."Sounds" like you live out north east...I lived in Colo Springs back in 1975 (anyway I had a nice place there, for when I was not out on a contract (Oil/Gas Drilling-Bush Flying)
Sorry for the long time since reply it would appear this site does not send notifications to me?
I believe this needs a set of forks the issue is the motor would have to be totally broken down to do the work on the trans, if I had known this was needed I would have done it when I had the motor out working on or just parted the bike out from the start now I am just screwed!!!

Tags
1500, classic, for sale, vulcan