Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Technical :: Maintenance :: Performance > Vulcan Nomad/Vaquero/Voyager

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-22-2009, 11:35 PM   #1

Goodby Naomi

Naomi, my trusty, usually, 2000 Red/Silver Nomad has found a new owner. A gentleman from Monroe, WA came by Friday evening and decided that he could give her a good home. He was going to take delivery yesterday afternoon, but Namoi didn't want to leave. (She wouldn't start.)

So, I told the new owner that I would take her to our local Kawai mechanic and have him go over her and make her right as rain. Guess, what...she started this morning without much coaxing...obstinate broad.

Anyway, I'm still taking her to the shop for some diagnosis and a spring tune up. Then into the arms of her new lover. She has been a good lady to Miss Nancy and I for the past four years and should give her new owner many years of good and faithful service.

So, now I'm just a Nomad lover who rides a V2K. As nancy said last night, it was the best looking bike we've ever owned and her favorite. But, Nancy will learn to love the new one too.

Login or Register to Remove Ads