Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Regional Groups > Regional Groups > Australian Group

Old 11-17-2008, 07:12 AM   #1
Advanced Member

finnally worked out the damn pics

it took a lot of time and even more cursing but i finally worked out how to put my bike pics on my avatar and signature. the kawanow experience now feels complete. over the weekend i found another nomad that comes from only 40ks from me so i will steer the owner onto here asap.

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 11-17-2008, 02:43 PM   #2

Well done M/C good looking Nad I was always keen on the green,I see you still have the goats bladder under the bike? There is a guy here that sells the dutch bypass if you want to get rid of it it is around $300 but a lot cheaper than an after market exhaust.
A couple of my mates have caravans up at Echuca and 1 has a new 2008 Nad and his brother is waiting for the new Voyager to hit the market and is buying one they both ride up to Echuca regularly.

Old 11-18-2008, 05:09 AM   #3
Advanced Member

thanks finky, i get a lot of compliments on the green color scheme and i have a long tradition of having large green veihcles so it was fitting to have this one. Does the dutch bypass make much difference? i am considering doing the bafflectomy as shown on this site just to gain a little more tone from the pipes. if you or your mates want to catch up when up this way dont hesitate to give me a call as im always looking for an excuse to go for a ride. i would love to see the new voyager, they sound like a great bit of gear.

Old 11-18-2008, 03:10 PM   #4

Yep the bypass gives the bike a real good sound not to loud but enough to be heard.
My local kawasaki dealer sells the bypasses I did the bafflectomy but it was a bit to quiet for me,I was parking next to a 2006 Nad in Townsville this year and the guy commented on how good it sounded and he had the Vance&Hines on his.

Old 11-18-2008, 05:52 PM   #5

Finky, I don't need a bypass, but I'm surprised that a dealer would sell them. No dealer would be selling them here I don't think. Just out of curiosity, how much do they go for down there?

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 11-19-2008, 04:00 PM   #6

Hi Dan they go for $290.00 Aus which is about $188.00 US a dam sight cheaper than the after market systems and a good sound to.
The guy that makes them is local and was advertising them on ebay I bought mine through him directly,when my dealer herd the sound etc asked me where I got it now he is the distributer for the guy that makes them.

Old 08-06-2009, 03:29 AM   #7

So, Madcow how do you attach photos to your profile? I have NFI and WTF is a URL? A little guidance would be much appreciated.

Cheers, BD

Old 08-06-2009, 05:04 AM   #8
Advanced Member

it was so long ago i cant remember off hand, but there is a thread on the top of the main page that directs you easily through it. i found that i had to reduce the sizing of the pics for them to be allowed. i have next to no computer skills and managed to get a few up so it should be easy for most people.