Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > General > Free Classifieds > Parts & Accessories

Old 04-12-2010, 11:39 AM   #46
Advanced Member

ALL GONE :-}

I got your payment but when I try to ship them it says the zipcode isnt correct. let me know the correct zipcode so I can get them out to you.

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 04-12-2010, 11:39 AM   #47
Advanced Member

I got your payment but when I try to ship them it says the zipcode isnt correct. let me know the correct zipcode so I can get them out to you.

Old 04-12-2010, 11:39 AM   #48
Advanced Member

Old 04-14-2010, 10:09 PM   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by spirello
Got 'em today. Thanks for the speedy shipping. One thing, I was hoping for some instructions, but there are none. Can you help me out? I'm pretty clueless with a wrench. :) I did get the floorboards off, but had to go somewhere before I could figure out how to get it all back together.

Thanks...

Old 04-15-2010, 08:49 AM   #50

Send a message via AIM to dabull

bro...you got another set?

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 04-15-2010, 09:45 AM   #51
Advanced Member

DaBull Yes I have about 20 more sets and as I run low I just make some more. Just use my paypal address scottpirello@hotmail.com $29.95 and I will ship a set the same day. Thanks

Old 04-15-2010, 05:06 PM   #52

Quote:
DaBull Yes I have about 20 more sets and as I run low I just make some more. Just use my paypal address scottpirello@hotmail.com $29.95 and I will ship a set the same day. Thanks
You have been PayPal'd Thanks Bro

Derry

Old 04-15-2010, 05:13 PM   #53
Advanced Member

No problem DaBull enjoy and thatks for the order. They will ship out today.

Old 04-15-2010, 09:53 PM   #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDude
Quote:
Got 'em today. Thanks for the speedy shipping. One thing, I was hoping for some instructions, but there are none. Can you help me out? I'm pretty clueless with a wrench. :) I did get the floorboards off, but had to go somewhere before I could figure out how to get it all back together.

Thanks...
Nevermind, I figured it out. I thought I was screwed when one of the bolts wouldn't screw back in. Just when I was about to give up it grabbed. My Wife sat on the back and said she will feel more comfortable for sure. Great mod, and if I can install them, anyone can. :)

Old 04-16-2010, 02:22 PM   #55

Quote:
Quote:

Thanks...
Nevermind, I figured it out. I thought I was screwed when one of the bolts wouldn't screw back in. Just when I was about to give up it grabbed. My Wife sat on the back and said she will feel more comfortable for sure. Great mod, and if I can install them, anyone can. :)

we'll see if "anyone" can install them soon enuff

Old 04-16-2010, 05:48 PM   #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBull
Quote:

we'll see if "anyone" can install them soon enuff
Hah, you'll be ok. Just look at the picture on the first page of this thread. Go ahead and take off both side covers, so you can fit your fingers in behind the adapter to put on the nuts. All you will need is an allen wrench and screwdriver. Good luck.

Old 04-16-2010, 09:53 PM   #57

Hello,
REcently bought a set of these from you. I'm having trouble getting them to line up so the floorboards can get bolted on.
Is there a trick?
Have only tried the Right(sitting on the bike) side and if the adapter is mounted then the floorboard bolt hole is in the middle of the frame of the swingarm and the bolt cannot go through.
If I'm doing something wrong let me know.
Thank you
Dale roads

Old 04-16-2010, 09:54 PM   #58

Hello,
Recently bought a set of these from you. I'm having trouble getting them to line up so the floorboards can get bolted on.
Is there a trick?
Have only tried the Right(sitting on the bike) side and if the adapter is mounted then the floorboard bolt hole is in the middle of the frame of the swing arm and the bolt cannot go through.
Thank you
Dale Roads
dnj74@cox.net

Old 04-17-2010, 12:16 AM   #59
Advanced Member

Have you looked at the pictures on the for sale thread to see how they mount? if you stil have a problem call me and I will walk you through it (360) 433-7196

Old 04-17-2010, 09:27 AM   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by roads1
Hello,
Recently bought a set of these from you. I'm having trouble getting them to line up so the floorboards can get bolted on.
Is there a trick?
Have only tried the Right(sitting on the bike) side and if the adapter is mounted then the floorboard bolt hole is in the middle of the frame of the swing arm and the bolt cannot go through.
Thank you
Dale Roads
dnj74@cox.net
Hey Dale...get this figured out and I'll let ya do mine as mine are on the way

Derry