Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > General > Off-Topic

Old 03-13-2008, 08:32 AM   #1

Info Only! VROC World Reunion

For anyone interested the Vulcan Riders & Owners Club will be having it's World Reunion in Eureka Springs, AR., September 17-21. Liz and I will be manning the registation table Thursday morning 9-11. Stop by and say hello. For those not fimilar with VROC check out there web site at www.vroc.org or contact me at jgrimshaw@cvalley.net.

Note: I am not trying to recruit members or take anything away from this site. I am a member of both groups and both web sites are a God send to us Kawasaki owners.

Jim

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 03-13-2008, 09:00 AM   #2

There are many here that visit both sites. I became aware of this site by way of a VROC posting a link to KawaNow.

Old 03-13-2008, 09:40 AM   #3
VBA Founder

Quote:
For anyone interested the Vulcan Riders & Owners Club will be having it's World Reunion in Eureka Springs, AR., September 17-21. Liz and I will be manning the registation table Thursday morning 9-11. Stop by and say hello. For those not fimilar with VROC check out there web site at www.vroc.org or contact me at jgrimshaw@cvalley.net.

Note: I am not trying to recruit members or take anything away from this site. I am a member of both groups and both web sites are a God send to us Kawasaki owners.

Jim
No problem Watchman......We certainly don't mind announcing events here on KawaNOW. I don't look at it like you're recruiting, you're actually letting us know of events happening at other Kawasaki Vulcan areas.

Trip
Trip's Website

Custer 09, 18 / Maggie Valley 11 / Eureka Springs 09, 17 / Antlers 09, 10, 11, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18
Texas Hill Country / Deals Gap / Colorado / Wyoming / Montana / Utah / More trips for Trip

Old 03-13-2008, 10:51 AM   #4

Quote:
[quote:cjl7dasf]For anyone interested the Vulcan Riders & Owners Club will be having it's World Reunion in Eureka Springs, AR., September 17-21. Liz and I will be manning the registation table Thursday morning 9-11. Stop by and say hello. For those not fimilar with VROC check out there web site at www.vroc.org or contact me at jgrimshaw@cvalley.net.

Jim
No problem Watchman......We certainly don't mind announcing events here on KawaNOW. I don't look at it like you're recruiting, you're actually letting us know of events happening at other Kawasaki Vulcan areas.

Trip [/quote:cjl7dasf]

That's what makes Trip and KawaNOW so special!! Anything that promotes the Vulcan Nomad is welcome. Feel free to inform all Nomad riders of our Board and Rallies as well!

Old 03-13-2008, 02:40 PM   #5
Top Contributor

I can't make the KawaNow meet at Eureka Springs. My second alternative is to go to the VROC World Reunion. Should make for an interesting birthday.
VBA 213
VROC 16913

Custer 09: Cortez 10: Crescent City 11: Kanab 12: Estes Park 13: Tahoe 14: Red Lodge 16

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 03-13-2008, 04:43 PM   #6

Id love to be able to make it there but its quite a ride from here, It would take me a week of vacation time to be able to go. Unfortunately it booked for this year. I'll try another season later on.

2002 Nomad aka Bountyhunter
VBA #27
VROC #18951