Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > General > Free Classifieds > Complete Bikes

Old 06-03-2022, 01:30 PM   #1
Advanced Member

2007 Nomad in Port Orchard, WA

I'm selling a 2007 Nomad for my friend, Mike. I sold it to Mike a few years ago when I had to have a total knee replacement, knowing my big bike riding days are probably over. Mike had a stroke some time back and can no longer ride on two wheels. Like me, he's having to go to three wheels. He is the third owner of this very nice machine. During my ownership I rode it up to British Columbia and Alberta as well as through Oregon and California. As I recall, it had under 10K miles on it when I bought it from a local dealer.

A mutual friend rode it to my place a couple of weeks ago. While starts and runs very well, I installed a new battery because the old one tested a bit weeks. I'm draining the gas and filling it with fresh non-ethanol premium.

It has two configurations, stock as when I sold it to him and with the tour pack and cargo plate that Mike installed. It has Mustang rider and passenger seats and has just over 22,000 miles on the clock. I'm asking $4200.

Well I was going to post some pics but apparently a pic now on the forum cannot exceed about 97kbs, which is pretty tiny. I'll have to figure out how to reduce a photo file size.

The best I could figure out was to post a link so hopefully this can be viewed.
http://www.vulcanbagger.com/forums/a...1&d=1654278544
Attached Images
File Type: jpg thumbnail_IMG_9872.jpg (95.6 KB, 41 views)

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Last edited by Navigator; 07-04-2022 at 12:41 PM.