Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Technical :: Maintenance :: Performance > 1500 & 1600 Nomad

Old 07-31-2013, 01:47 PM   #1

2001 Nomad 1500 Speedometer Cover

i'm working with Jim Graves from Gravestarr Custom Speedos to create a custom speedo cover for my bike, likeI did for my previous bike (Boulevard). See attached. This guy can do pretty much anything as long as he has the template for the bike. Unfortunately, he doesn't have a 2001 Nomad 1500 speedo template. Does anyone know if it's exactly the same as a Vulcan 1500 Classic? If not, does anyone have a speedo that they are not using? Would you be willing to let me borrow it (you can send it directly to Jim...I'll pay shipping and return shipping) so he can make a template for my order and future orders?

In case you're wondering, yes, I can send him mine, but them I'm without a speedo cover for a few weeks. I'd rather avoid that if possible. If you have a spare, whether it's scratched or whatever, please let me know. He will be using it for the overall shape, the holes for the trip and odometer, the mph spacing, and any lights (i don't think there are any, but if so, he'll use them).

Jim Graves <customspeedos@yahoo.com>

http://gravesj44.webs.com/apps/photos/

VBA #02442
VROC Member
PGR (Patriot Guard Riders)
MMCI (Masonic Motorcycle Club International)

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" - Author Unknown

01 Kaw Nomad 1500 (Vintage Red)

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Last edited by Bamabrat; 09-18-2013 at 02:42 PM.