Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > General > Off-Topic

Old 05-01-2008, 10:02 AM   #1

Thank you Trip and KawaNow Staff

I just want to tell you guys thank you for such a great site. I was on another forum last night that I joined before I found ya'll. It was before I owned my Nomad. I had a Honda Shadow Aero 750. That forum is EXTREMELY nitpicky over the content of your threads. If someone posts something slightly off topic in the thread, you receive a warning from a moderator playing " Daddy". The next warning is a final warning. If what they consider is another " violation" then " Daddy" boots the entire thread. Now mind you, you only have to say something SLIGHTLY off subject. On KawaNow, it's like it should be. It's like having a conversation with a friend. If you want to get REALLY off topic, there's a place for you to do that. So, I just wanted to tell all you guys what a true breath of fresh air this site is, and to tell all members that I hope ya'll realize how nice this site is. Thanks again.

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 05-01-2008, 10:17 AM   #2

Thank you very much......

Old 05-01-2008, 10:43 AM   #3

Hey, nice threads, Nico

Old 05-01-2008, 12:06 PM   #4

Some forums do get a little picky, I found theres a happy medium over here that works pretty good.

2002 Nomad aka Bountyhunter
VBA #27
VROC #18951

Old 05-01-2008, 12:53 PM   #5

I'm pretty much OK with everything that goes on here (I'm sure that comes as a great relief to all of you ::) ) except for one thing:

If we're going to allow photos of things like naked fat women, muff diving reptiles, and Nico's weenie (that was his actual weenie, right BD?) then I don't see the purpose of having the grammar nanny enabled. I'd be happier if Trip just turned that d@mn thing off.

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 05-01-2008, 02:08 PM   #6

KAWANOW ROCKS!!!!!! I am always getting into trouble on other forums!!!!!

Old 05-01-2008, 02:21 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by dakals
KAWANOW ROCKS!!!!!! I am always getting into trouble on other forums!!!!!
Amen, sister !! You tell 'em !!!! :) :)

Old 05-01-2008, 02:25 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by caddmannq
I'm pretty much OK with everything that goes on here (I'm sure that comes as a great relief to all of you ::) ) except for one thing:

If we're going to allow photos of things like naked fat women, muff diving reptiles, and Nico's weenie (that was his actual weenie, right BD?) then I don't see the purpose of having the grammar nanny enabled. I'd be happier if Trip just turned that d@mn thing off.
Now, CaddmanQ, let's be a little more sensitive. There are probably those on this forum who are approaching, and may already be members of the DPC ( Dead Pecker Club ). :)

Old 05-01-2008, 03:04 PM   #9

Eww....please no personal sob stories!!

Old 05-01-2008, 03:09 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by suennico
Eww....please no personal sob stories!!
Hey, I may ( or may not ) resemble that remark !! ;) Whatever the case may be .

Old 05-01-2008, 03:21 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringadingh
Some forums do get a little picky, I found theres a happy medium over here that works pretty good.
+1

Old 05-01-2008, 04:08 PM   #12
Sr. Contributor

Send a message via Skype™ to blowndodge

Boinkerfrank???

I agree cadd.

There are two types of Harley riders. Those that trailer them and those that push them.

The most Interesting Man in the World
"Find the things in life you don't do well and don't do those things"

Member # 0005

Old 05-01-2008, 04:49 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by bankerfrank
Now, CaddmanQ, let's be a little more sensitive. There are probably those on this forum who are approaching, and may already be members of the DPC ( Dead Pecker Club ). :)
Well unless decomp has actually set in, I can get you these little blue pills on the web that'll work wonders. Now personally, I don't need them, but for some reason I get ten e-mails a day from people trying to sell them to me.

Old 05-01-2008, 06:25 PM   #14

Now,Now, BD . We need to stay on target. No straying. Boinkerfrank? I like that. Can I change my username to that? Who knows, I may become a " Babe Magnet". On second thought, maybe it ain't that good . :(

Old 05-01-2008, 06:47 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by bankerfrank
Now,Now, BD . We need to stay on target. No straying. Boinkerfrank? I like that. Can I change my username to that? Who knows, I may become a " Babe Magnet". On second thought, maybe it ain't that good . :(

Yup.... just go to your profile and edit your display name. Dare ya!