Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Technical :: Maintenance :: Performance > Vulcan Nomad/Vaquero/Voyager

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-28-2010, 05:05 PM   #1
VBA Founder

KawaNOW National 2011 - Update/Info

As many of you know, our National Rally for KawaNOW will be held next year.... June 14, 15 and 16, 2011. Our base town will be Maggie Valley, North Carolina. Our base hotel will be the Maggie Valley Inn.

Months ago, I appointed Todd "Todd1" Frazier and Amy "Kawgirl" Neal as the coordinators for the event. Todd and Amy have done an excellent job in researching and finding a good city and hotel for the national. Maggie Valley, NC is close to several areas that provide excellent roads to ride, including Deal's Gap. Todd and I are currently working on an itinerary for the event.

I want to take this opportunity to urge and invite every member of KawaNOW to attend this rally. Not only can we put faces with names and see old friends as well as new ones, but we can enjoy the KawaNOW Nomadradery and ride some primo roads.

If you attended the National Rally in Custer, SD in 2009, you know what I'm talking about. There's nothing like seeing Nomads running all over the place. There are times it can make the hair standup on your back.

For those that would like to attend, we have provided a board just for the 2011 National. Just go to that board and keep abreast of all info there.

And for those that can't make it to the National in June, KawaNOW will be holding another rally in the Western part of the USA in Crescent City, CA in August. I have appointed Kris Olsen to headup that effort. There is also a board setup to give you all the info on that.

Either way, I urge every member to get involved and become a part.

Thanks,
Trip
Trip's Website

Custer 09, 18 / Maggie Valley 11 / Eureka Springs 09, 17 / Antlers 09, 10, 11, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18
Texas Hill Country / Deals Gap / Colorado / Wyoming / Montana / Utah / More trips for Trip

Login or Register to Remove Ads