Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > General > Off-Topic

Old 04-30-2009, 12:42 PM   #1
Advanced Member

Side by Side sig pics

hey guys, I've noticed that some of you have two or three pictures in your sigpic area, and that they show up side by side on the forum. How do you do that? I know its in the html coding but i don't know what to put. I tried putting the three pics i wanted in my signature area in profile but it stacks the pictures instead of side by side. Do you have to do a Left, center and right code? Again, if thats it I don't know what the code would be. thanks in advance.

2012 Vaquero
Special edition Candy Lime Green / Ebony
Cobra slip on exhaust, Kuryakyn Alley Cat intake, Cobra FI2000 Fuel Processor, Quick release trunk, Front & rear crashbars powdercoated black, Paul Yaffee stealth 3 tag frame, Arlen Ness grips, Corbin seat, Custom pinstripping, Rear LED strip turn signals, Stock rear turnsignals / tagframe assembly removed

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 04-30-2009, 12:57 PM   #2
VBA Founder

Side by Side sig pics

Taz,
Take a look at the Forum FAQ located at the top of this page. In there, it will outline what you need to do.

Thanks,
Trip
Trip's Website

Custer 09, 18 / Maggie Valley 11 / Eureka Springs 09, 17 / Antlers 09, 10, 11, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18
Texas Hill Country / Deals Gap / Colorado / Wyoming / Montana / Utah / More trips for Trip

Old 04-30-2009, 12:59 PM   #3
Advanced Member

Side by Side sig pics

trip, I actually looked at that before posting the question. The only thing it showed in there was how to post one picture, or how to post multiple pictures with writing above each one. it didn't show anything about placing them side by side. Unless i overlooked it, i'll go back and check again. Thanks

2012 Vaquero
Cobra slip on exhaust, Kuryakyn Alley Cat intake, Cobra FI2000 Fuel Processor, Quick release trunk, Front & rear crashbars powdercoated black, Paul Yaffee stealth 3 tag frame, Arlen Ness grips, Corbin seat, Custom pinstripping, Rear LED strip turn signals, Stock rear turnsignals / tagframe assembly removed

Old 04-30-2009, 03:23 PM   #4

Side by Side sig pics

Don't use a carriage return between your images. Assuming IMG is xxx it would look something like this [/xxx][xxx In effect you are running everything together with no spaces, then they will come out side by side.

To keep it from showing up as a graphic in the post mine looks like this, remember to substitute IMG for the xxx and follow Trip's guidelines in the FAQ for directing it to the graphic that you want.

[xxx]Graphic1[/xxx][xxx]graphic2[/xxx][xxx]graphic3[/xxx]

2015 Red/Blk Cross Country Tour - sold
2008 Red/Blk Nomad - sold
KE7HG
VBA 00176, IBA 65686, MOA 211564

Mesquite '08|Custer '09|Cortez '10|Maggie Valley '11|Kanab '12|Estes Park '13|Red Lodge '16|Custer '18

Old 04-30-2009, 03:30 PM   #5
Top Contributor

Side by Side sig pics

Mark is correct. Also do not have the picture size to large.
VBA 213
VROC 16913

Custer 09: Cortez 10: Crescent City 11: Kanab 12: Estes Park 13: Tahoe 14: Red Lodge 16

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 04-30-2009, 03:39 PM   #6
Advanced Member

Side by Side sig pics

ok, thanks guys i will try that as soon as I get a chance :)

2012 Vaquero

Old 04-30-2009, 05:46 PM   #7

Side by Side sig pics

Of course if you stack them instead of putting them side by side I don't have to scroll side to side to read the threads you post in.
I'm just saying....................
VBA #9

2011 Victory Kingpin mine
2013 Victory Boardwalk -hers

[LEFT][COLOR=#000000]
[SIZE=4]

Old 04-30-2009, 06:38 PM   #8
Advanced Member

Side by Side sig pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Top Cat (TC)
Of course if you stack them instead of putting them side by side I don't have to scroll side to side to read the threads you post in.
True...but if I make them small enough, like watermans, then you probably won't have to scroll from side to side cause it's only three pics :)

2012 Vaquero

Old 04-30-2009, 06:53 PM   #9

Side by Side sig pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by tazfl
Quote:
True...but if I make them small enough, like watermans, then you probably won't have to scroll from side to side cause it's only three pics :)
Yes, YEs, YES!!! Someone understands!!!

Old 04-30-2009, 09:50 PM   #10

Side by Side sig pics

How about the maps that many folks here have? Where can one find those? (Not that I need to color in any states yet, but looking forward to that time.) :)

Old 04-30-2009, 11:46 PM   #11

Side by Side sig pics

tazfl, you did good. I don't have to scroll
VBA #9

2011 Victory Kingpin mine
2013 Victory Boardwalk -hers

[LEFT][COLOR=#000000]
[SIZE=4]

Old 04-30-2009, 11:50 PM   #12
Advanced Member

Side by Side sig pics

Quote:
tazfl, you did good. I don't have to scroll
LOL...thats good, being new here I definitly don't want to ruffle any feathers ;) now I just need to fix that center pic of my old bike, but that can wait till tomorrow

2012 Vaquero

Old 05-01-2009, 03:51 PM   #13
Top Contributor

Side by Side sig pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonerider
How about the maps that many folks here have? Where can one find those? (Not that I need to color in any states yet, but looking forward to that time.) :)
Try here:

http://www.epgsoft.com/VisitedStatesMap/

Bob
KawaNOW/VBA 210
Green/Silver 2006
Patriot Guard Riders 2009

Old 05-01-2009, 08:10 PM   #14

Side by Side sig pics

I'm glad you included a pic of that fine flaming yellow classic in your sig line. Nice to have you with us in the Nomadlands.
Any plans to "freshen up" the paint on your Nomad?

Old 05-01-2009, 08:50 PM   #15
Advanced Member

Side by Side sig pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by LW
I'm glad you included a pic of that fine flaming yellow classic in your sig line. Nice to have you with us in the Nomadlands.
Any plans to "freshen up" the paint on your Nomad?
Thanks LW, I just had to include the 1500, I loved that bike and although I no longer have it I still enjoy looking at it once in awhile :)
I have a good friend that would paint my bike right now if I wanted, he actually offered the day i bought my Nomad...LOL...but I love the look of the blue & silver so I think I'm going to wait a little while, maybe a year or two. BUT, I will eventually have a custom paint job on it.

2012 Vaquero