Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > General > New Member Introductions

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-05-2017, 05:33 PM   #1

Waving Another new guy

I just wanted to make introductions as a new guy from Northern California. I just purchased a 2017 Vulcan Vaquero last week. This is my 90th motorcycle in 44 years of riding (I used to work in a pawn shop and the owner let me get whatever I wanted, just had to give him 500.00 profit on each I purchased from him and went through bikes like crazy). I ride about 15,000 a year on my three bikes (2006 Yamaha Roadstar, BMWR1200GS Adventure and the new Vaquero). My last bike a Goldwing F6B was just a poor fit. At 6'3" the cramped shifter location and my size 15 boots just didnt get along. I have been looking at the vaquero since they came out but never pulled the trigger. After my favorite local dealer offered me what I thought was a great price for the F6B and an even better OTD price on a 17 Vaquero I pulled the trigger. At 800 miles in a week I pulled the ECU and shipped it to Ivans for a flash this morning. I hope its as great as everyone says it is. I will ad to the Ivans thread after it gets back.

Login or Register to Remove Ads