Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Regional Groups > Regional Groups > SouthEast Group

Old 03-22-2013, 11:04 PM   #1

Us 90

can you all give me some idea as to what US90 is like between Bay St Lewis and Pascagoula,Ms.? Is it a slow hiway, much traffic, road condition, other things to be aware of? Thanx in advance.

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 03-23-2013, 08:30 AM   #2

Been a while since I have traveled that stretch of highway but recall it being relatively slow with a high volume of entering and exiting traffic and narrow median. Being adjacent to the beach it has a lot of seasonal traffic and beach watchers. Also watch for pedestrians jawalking across 90 from hotels and shopping areas to the beach. I-10 is just to the north but some locals still use 90 as a main route. Should be a great ride just stay alert!
VBA #02328
Previous:
Vulcan 750
Yamaha 400 Enduro
'74 Honda CL 350 (since new, still got it)
Sears minibike

Old 03-24-2013, 04:45 PM   #3

Sounds like every other ocean front hiway. I've driven US1 and A1A on the east coast of Florida. Tourists, traffic and gawkers ....... Oh, my!!!!!!!!! Thanks