Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Riding > Rallies & Rides > National Rally 2017 - Lake George, NY

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-10-2016, 02:34 PM   #1

Just For Starters

As you probably know we have a National Rally in odd numbered years.

Two regions in the U.S. have yet to host a National Rally. The NorthWest and the NorthEast.
Although each region doesn't have to host a rally I wanted to look at possibilities in those areas.
With that in mind I ask Tom Maziarz (Tomm) the N.E. U.S. Region leader to look for possible locations.
After checking on a number of places it was decided that Lake George, New York would be a great spot.
So Lake George it is. The area has plenty to do and see and the roads in the Adirondacks will be fun to ride.
The dates will be in mid July.

While I realize that a rally in New York will prove difficult for some to attend I still believe it's an excellent location.

I want to thank Tom for his efforts. He has put in a lot of work getting things done.
I'm confident that the Northeast and CanadaEast regions will be excellent hosts.
I also want to thank Tim, Norm and Dave who along with Tom will be planning rides and working to make the rally a success.

Tom will be posting specific information regarding the rally very soon.

I hope to see you there.

Dave Jesse
2012 1700 Gray/Black Voyager
2006 1600 Nomad Green/Silver Sold
VBA #1108

2010- Eureka Springs - Antlers - 2011- Maggie Valley - Antlers
2012- Margaritaville Ride - Van Buren - Antlers - 2013- Estes Park - Antlers
2014- Mountain View - Antlers - 2015- Eureka Springs - Antlers
2016- Salem - Antlers - 2017- Eureka Springs - Lake George - Antlers - 2018- Custer - Antlers

Login or Register to Remove Ads