Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Riding > Rallies & Rides > 2018 CanadaEast/Northeast U.S. Rally

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-27-2018, 09:36 AM   #1

Ride to Baddeck

Hi all,
We had said from the start the idea of this rally was laid back and getting to Baddeck was part of the ride and half the fun. With that in mind We thought it was high time we started a thread were we could post our routes, departure dates, etc so that we may discuss to meet up along the way and ride together.
There are two main routes that folks will be traveling, Dave and Mary along with Cindy and Tim will be leaving the New Hampshire area and coming through the US and some of us will be travelling through Canada.
I will focus on the Canada route and Tim will fill in info on the US route as they get things figured out there. Basically from my home north of Montreal in the Laurentiens, I have a few choices to make my way to hwy 20, and most of them involve bypassing Montreal but after that I imagine anyone coming through Canada will follow a similar route. That is hwy 20 to hwy 85 toward Edmunston, then hwy 2, 104 and 105 into Baddeck. It is roughly 1,400km from the Montreal area and Cheryl and I will leave early Saturday morning the 14th and arrive on the Monday spending 2 nights on the road, yet to be determined where.
Norm

Norm Ward
2008 blue / silver nomad
kawanow / VBA #01136

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Last edited by cnc; 05-27-2018 at 12:34 PM.