Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > General > Free Classifieds > Parts & Accessories

Old 07-10-2008, 07:41 AM   #61
Advanced Member

Motorcycle Cargo Trailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by macmac
racinchef, I might be close enough to assist you in something like this. I guess maybe you would have to trust me some, but I think if you chatted with Cadd that would happen.

Say if you wanted a trailer set up, you would just ship it to me. I and or you could set it up here with my tools.. The hitch could be shipped here to as new in the box, or you could bring it.

There is a nice level field for camping as well. Last year some riders did, but so far no one. This is a great camp for seeing NH. Bath facilties are just in the house. And if weather turns bad there is a spare bed room, with a 3/4 bed.

Last time there were about 5 bikes and some of themn were ridden by women, and other women came as pillions. I even has a female guest from New Zealand. I sort of sponcered her ride Coast to Coast, Picking her up at Logan on July 4th, and then picking her bike up in Machester Nh when it arrived in a crate. I had to uncrate is and assemble it for her. Like any crated bike the ft end was apart.

In instances like that I ask the guys to pee outside. Counrty plumbing ya know... You Know.
That is very generous of you. My current project will be to mount my Premeux fairing. Since Premeux is only about 200 miles to my north I am thinking of riding up there and mounting it instead of having it shipped. (heard what happened to Hollywood's Premeux) It might even be nice to meet the guy (Serge I think is his name) and see his operation. If I can do that I was thinking of seeing if other Nor'easters would be interested in making the trip up.

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 07-10-2008, 09:45 AM   #62
Mega-Contributor

Motorcycle Cargo Trailer

I ran across this link to a Delphi forum dedicated to towing trailers with motorcycles. Ain't the Internet great?

http://forums.delphiforums.com/MCTrailertowing/start
VBA #00105
H.O.G. #4250060

2011 H-D Ultra Limited 103ci

:: 2011 HD Electra Glide Ultra Limited w/Stage 1 ::

Rallies: Mesquite '08|Custer '09|Cortez '10|Crescent City '11|Kanab '12|Antlers '12|Estes Park '13|Antlers '13|Orofino '14|The Dalles '17