Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Technical :: Maintenance :: Performance > Vulcan Nomad/Vaquero/Voyager

Old 01-13-2012, 05:43 PM   #1
Top Contributor

Shout out to Bud (Idaho)!

As if it wasn't enough to get a great product from Chuckster, today (actually sometime last night) I got one of the Idaho Jack Adapters! WELL put together and it even came with the pins (wierdest looking "nails" I've ever seen ), directions and a huge, red "DANGER" ribbon to tie around my bars (so I don't forget to remove the adapter...good thinking). Boxed great and shipped amazingly fast. I wasn't going to buy an adapter this year (wasn't even going to buy a jack) but I couldn't help it. Once I get the missing parts for the jack tomorrow morning, I'll hook everything up and snap another pic. This is what I got.....

Is that cool or what?? Strong, too. I'll bet it could carry the weight of the entire bike (though I won't try it). Definitely better than wood blocks or hockey pucks.

IF YOU HAVE A JACK AND A 1500/1600 NOMAD, THIS IS A NO BRAINER! Thanks again for the great product, Bud!
Patriot Guard Rider
USArmy 1987-1990
2021 Can Am Spyder RT

2018 Can Am Spyder RT Limited - SOLD
2014 Nomad - SOLD
2012 Victory Vision - SOLD
2007 Black Nomad - SOLD
VMC #9367
VBA #1860

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 01-13-2012, 06:30 PM   #2

It's the one and only Idaho Jack Adapter... made by one of our original members!

I am sure Bud with be glad to hear about another satisfied customer

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act."

"You can have your own opinion, but not your own facts."

Former VBA NCR Assist Regional Leader
Formerly: 2004 1500FI Bronze Nomad: 2009 & 2014 HD Ultra
Current Rides: 2017 HD Ultra Limited & 2011 Can Am Spyder RTS-SE
Attended: VBA National Rallies 2009, 2011, 2015; VBA/NCR Regional Rally 2010, 12, 14, 16 and several rides throughout with regional members.
VBA Member #652
HOG Member #3935417