Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Regional Groups > Regional Groups > NorthWest Group

Old 02-09-2010, 10:43 AM   #46

Hotel info for 2010 Rally in Kalispell

I posted this over on the other section detailing the NW Rally, but thought I'd cover it here as well.

Just booked our room for the rally in Kalispell. IMPORTANT!!!! I was told that if you book a room(s) and decide you aren't going to make the rally, you will need to cancel no later than July 15. Otherwise you will be charged a fee equivalent to one night's stay.

I was also told that there are plenty of rooms still available, but there are no choices as to where your room will be--it will be whatever is available, so if you want an outside room facing the parking lot, you may or may not get one I was told.

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 02-09-2010, 11:02 AM   #47

Let me clarify....When you book specify the type of room you want. If it is available when you book you will get it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomadpilot
I posted this over on the other section detailing the NW Rally, but thought I'd cover it here as well.

Just booked our room for the rally in Kalispell. IMPORTANT!!!! I was told that if you book a room(s) and decide you aren't going to make the rally, you will need to cancel no later than July 15. Otherwise you will be charged a fee equivalent to one night's stay.

I was also told that there are plenty of rooms still available, but there are no choices as to where your room will be--it will be whatever is available, so if you want an outside room facing the parking lot, you may or may not get one I was told.
VBA #659
2003 Nomad 1500 (Gone but never forgotten)
2005 Honda ST1300 - Sweet and still kickin
2006 Honda Goldwing - Best Boat in the Marina

Old 02-09-2010, 12:56 PM   #48

Yeah, I think that's what she was getting at. I specified a non-smoking room on the ground level. That much I got. She was vague as to getting a room facing the parking lot, so we'll see what we get when we get there. I guess, in the end, it really doesn't matter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by schoeney
Let me clarify....When you book specify the type of room you want. If it is available when you book you will get it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomadpilot