Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Technical :: Maintenance :: Performance > Vulcan Nomad/Vaquero/Voyager

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-15-2010, 04:47 PM   #1

A real motorcycle?

A friend has not been on a bike in a number of years and s looking to ride again. He asked if he could take mine around the school parking lot since he has to pass a riding test, I agreed. He did so well I offered to let him take it down the road a ways back to his convenience store and I followed in his truck, a first time offer on my part. When we reached the store a fella, I don't know, told him he should buy a "real motorcycle", and since he saw my friend hand me the bike keys I figure it was obviously my bike. I did not figure he was sharp enough to realize he just insulted my scooter so I did not get upset. So I stated that he could buy a "real motorcycle" or a good one. The fella said he was talking about a "Harley", one octave drop in his voice. I told him I was too. He called me "one of those smart a..es" I grinned real big and strolled into the store. Some times they are such easy targets that I ALMOST feel bad poking at them. Bless their little hearts.
Thanks for your time

Login or Register to Remove Ads