Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Technical :: Maintenance :: Performance > Vulcan Nomad/Vaquero/Voyager

Old 09-14-2011, 09:05 AM   #1

Throttle Modification For Nomad,Vaquero, Voyager

I wanted to give everyone my opinion on my recent mod done to my Nomad. I recently went to Racnrays shop to meet him and have him perform the same modification to my throttle that he has done to his Vaquero.

I have to say this was money well spent. First my skoot now has no lag/delay when you hit the throttle off the line. This also holds true when cruising at low rpms. It got rid the sloppy throttle response I was having. Now it is crisp the way it should have been from the factory. No more delay.

Now there was another benefit to having this done as well. I was experiencing the throttle to be jerky on decel and then lightly giving it some gas while cruising on the streets. This is no longer there! This was a pleasant surprise to me. This alone was worth doing the mod.

The mod will work with stock grips and my Kuryakan Iso Grips. This was one of reasons I went down to him so he could test them and make sure it would fit. I have to say he has a nice clean and professional shop and his tech Mark (I hope I got his name right) was knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with.

So if anyone is interested in getting this done to there bikes I would highly recommend doing it. I believe you can PM him about this.

This is the link to my thread on the other forum. I believe he has joined our forum here, now that I have told him about it.

2012 Vaquero
1700 Nomad
(Deceased)
Cobra Tri-Ovals
Racnrays Invention (Throttle Mod)
Ivan's flash
Thunder Tornado Big Air Kit

Login or Register to Remove Ads