Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Riding > Rallies & Rides > Archived > 2016 SouthCentral Rally

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-01-2016, 11:47 AM   #1

Post here if you are coming

Ok guys and gals it's only 6 months until the rally and we all know how fast that will go by so I'm starting a new thread. We need to know who's coming and when your going to show up.
At present my wife and I plan on leaving Sunday the 12th. Now this could change but we'll be there at least a day early. We plan on having a meet and greet cookout Tuesday the 14th with Hamburgs, hotdogs, and your usual picnic stuff. It should start around 6ish or so. I guess Budman and I plan on doing the cooking unless someone wants to volunteer.
For those of you that haven't been to one of our rally's yet, Wednesday the 15th will be a group ride day ( route undetermined ) Thursday the 16th is the off day ( some of us will still ride) and Friday the 17th will be another group ride ( route undetermined ) and Saturday the 18th we'll all head home. After the meet and greet we will discuss routes and ride leader. I know there has already been routes made by Budman that we will share with everybody at a later date.
I hope everybody is excited as I am about our rally. If you have any questions just PM me.
Be sure to fill out the VBA waiver and ice form and bring them with you ( if you forget we'll have some at the rally).
I hope everybody has a great 2016 riding season.

Here's a list of those planning to attend:

Liz & Jim
Teresa & Rick
Gina & Jesse
Annette & Jim
Darlene & Mitch
Evelyn & David
Crystal & Dave
Kathryn
Gene
Jim Loach (can't make it)
Amin
Ross
Dean McKee
Heath (Lisa?)
Ann & Glenn
Carla & Troy
David Falke
Sarah Roy-Highfill
John Repp

TOTAL------ 27

David (Framer) Marang
2018 Harley Davidson Ultra Limited
VBA#02245
VROC#35311

2013 Antlers 2014 Mountain View 2014 Antlers
2015 Eureka Springs 2015 Antlers 2016 Salem 2016 Antlers
2017 Eureka Springs 2017 Lake George 2017 Antlers
2018 Custer

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Last edited by BudMan; 05-28-2016 at 08:35 PM.