Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > General > Free Classifieds > Miscellaneous

Old 06-10-2015, 11:02 AM   #1

Guidelines- Please read prior to buying or selling!

I would like to suggest to all membership that you use your head when considering buying or selling from this section. I know a lot of times you see something you have been wanting, or looking for, and you can loose prospective.

BUYING

1. It is probably not a real good idea to buy from someone that has a very low post count, like under 25. It would be a roll of the dice at best scenario dealing with a newer, unknown member. With more expensive items, I like to speak with the buyer/seller over the phone to clean any confusion.

2. NEVER send cash! The best way to pay is through PayPal. If someone cheats you at least you have a way of getting the money back. If you pay with a check or money order and you are cheated you will never see that money again.

SELLING

When posting items for sale please try to follow these suggestion guidelines:

1. Post a detailed description of the item(s): what year/model they fit, sizes/measurements, etc.

2. Post pictures of the item. A picture is worth a thousand words. Please try to post a picture of the actual item(s) you wish to sell, not a generic picture from a vendor's website. Potential buyers should be able to see what they are really buying.

3. Pricing - how much do you want for it? Is it firm, negotiable, best offer?

4. Shipping - who pays the shipping? Is it included in the price or an additional fee?

5. Acceptable payment methods - Paypal, money order, cashiers check, etc.

6. Don't send the item until payment has been received.

7. Update the listing ones the item has been sold.

Please conduct your business in an honest manner. If you're aware of someone who has cheated you, post the info about the person involved in this thread. Please make sure the cheat is legitimate, not just a misunderstanding.
VBA #1051 (Former President)

Login or Register to Remove Ads