Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Riding > Rides/Trip Reports/Travel Information

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-09-2017, 08:22 PM   #1

19 states, plus DC...mission complete

Hey all- just wanted to take a minute to share my latest adventure. Just got back home to Minnesota last night after 10 days on the road. Headed out south thru Iowa, to Missouri- stopped at the Gateway Arch. From there to Kentucky, Tennessee, Alabama, Georgia, back into Tennessee (including Deals Gap and all surrounding rides), North Carolina, South Carolina to the east coast. North up the coast thru NC, Virginia, Maryland, Deleware, Pennsylvania, south to West Virginia, across Ohio, lower Michigan, Indiana, Illinois, Wisconsin, back home. Spent some time at Outer Banks, NC, DC (could spend days there), Norfolk Naval Base, Chesapeke Bay Bridge and Bridge/Tunnel, Virginia beach, and Navy Pier in Chicago. Just over 4K, average MPG of 36.8. NEVER got more than sprinkled on the entire time out- a first for any trip I've ever taken. Wifey is a little tired yet...but it was an awesome trip. Trouble free except for my buddy and his 2017 HD CVO, at least it was minor stuff- we took care of in a parking lot (wife took pics of the procedures). BTW- only saw 2 Vaquero's the entire ride. One of which was behind me at a stoplight in Fredrick, Maryland- both of us on 2013's in flat black met!...if you're on the forum- thanks for the thumbs up! Get some pics out as soon as we get thru all of them.

Login or Register to Remove Ads