Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Regional Groups > Regional Groups > Australian Group

Old 01-08-2009, 06:02 AM   #1

Send a message via Skype™ to aj
How are we all doing?

Just thought I would throw this in here as we were on 13 posts.
Scary! anyway I'm really looking forward to the ride to Castlemaine. Not had a good long run since we brought the old girl back from Coolangatta, 2025ks in 2 days! it rained from QLD to the Vic border, my wife was pillion and didnt complain at all - she was frozen solid on the back, she thawed out when the sun came out. Must admit have tried not to ride unless the weather has been ok, so now that things are on the up, away we will go!!!
So I recon I'm doing ok.

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 01-08-2009, 06:11 AM   #2
Advanced Member

How are we all doing?

not supersticious are we aj?. ive been getting a lot of riding in while buisiness is still quiet from xmas so im really doing ok. also cant wait till the castlemaine ride, it will be great to put faces to the names on here.

Old 01-08-2009, 03:32 PM   #3

How are we all doing?

Dito boy's not long now to the ride and we finally get to meet in the flesh should be a good day. Eds and the other's are also keen to meet.

Old 01-08-2009, 03:58 PM   #4

How are we all doing?

yep should be a good day and even better to see a group of nomads together.oh and get some ks on the new tyre.

Old 01-08-2009, 09:39 PM   #5

How are we all doing?

How was the ride to Eildon today EDS would have scuffed the Metzler in nicely I will need to get out on the weekend and scuff mine in a bit. It will be interesting to see the performance of both tyres on our respective bikes as to ware etc we ride together and with simular style the only differance is weight although whe you have the wife on board it would be close to me on my own.

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 01-09-2009, 02:44 AM   #6

How are we all doing?

we had a ball today we went through lilydale then up the blackspur then to thornton then eildon for lunch.we came back through alexandria yea a short stop in whitelsea and then home..

Old 01-09-2009, 03:11 AM   #7

How are we all doing?

MMMMMM and I worked all day bugger.

Old 01-11-2009, 04:11 AM   #8

How are we all doing?

Sounds great Eds, actually took the old girl for a 100 k ride today, trying to get my wife's confidence back after 3 near misses. She's a bit worried about corners, roundabouts etc. Will explain next week. A glorious day, with plenty of sunshine. Unfortunately down here the "terrorists" are still thick on the ground (and roads) We we coming out of Dromana heading home an off the Arthur's Seat on ramp 50+ Bikes came barreling along. Looked pretty impressive. Couldn't read the patches but I recon they were headed for the Ferry. Interesting when they hit a roundabout, a couple of em stopped on the road and stopped cars coming through, allowing all the bikes to clear and they then pulled into the rear. Noticed 3 different bikes pull off and stop with problems. Only grip I had was they took up the left lane and the cars wouldn't pass them. A bit of a pain.

Old 01-11-2009, 06:25 AM   #9
Advanced Member

How are we all doing?

i wonder if that roundabout trick will work for us too?. i know how you feel with the terrorists aj, its nut season up here on the murray and i cant wait for them all to go home.

Old 01-24-2009, 03:51 AM   #10

How are we all doing?

It's been quiet on the boards lately, Is it because we are all out riding???

Old 01-24-2009, 04:11 AM   #11
Advanced Member

How are we all doing?

i havent been on mine since sunday,the longest time i havent been on her.. work has kept me on the hop all week and today was my sons 5th bday party so hopefully tommorrow i will get her out of the shed for a run. all the forums im on have been real quiet this week so there must be somthing good to do out there.......

Old 01-25-2009, 02:18 AM   #12

How are we all doing?

hey fellers, still here, l"v checked everything on the fan,switches ect and everything works so the bike just mus,nt be getting hot enough to come on,now l got a problem with the seat ..l can,t keep my butt out of it!! just clocked up another 600ks in the last two days "doodlebuggin" round Gippsland, at this rate l might have to squeeze a diesel in...at least l"v got a good collection of pretty bugs splathered on the screen to look at "groan" more polishing....

Old 01-25-2009, 03:06 AM   #13
Advanced Member

How are we all doing?

just give the bugs a hit with the hot soap at the car wash and they peel right off. good to see you getting a few ks in on the nad wgash, they seem to add up real quick dont they. i took mine out for a wash and ride today and will go out on her again in about 10 mins for another sqirt.

Old 01-25-2009, 06:21 AM   #14

How are we all doing?

hey madcow, just trying to make the most of the weather, l read one of the Canadians saying it was -35 over there the other day !! betcha they wear polarbear fur lined crotch cups over their nodads when they go for a ride ha ha, mind you it would be nice place to take a putt around... their country side looks nice, one-day maybe , but l think its easier to clean bugs of my screen here than say a yack or moose there, think how much polish that would take!!! lol

Old 01-26-2009, 06:07 AM   #15
Advanced Member

How are we all doing?

just take sarah palin as your pillion, apparently she can shoot a moose from a moving vehicle.. a mate of mine won a holliday over to canada on sale of the century (or whatever its called now) and the photos he brang back were incredible... he was playing golf and had a bear on the fairway and got a photo to prove it. it sure would be great to go over in the warmer months but they can shove that -35 stuff where it will be much warmer....