Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Riding > Rallies & Rides > Archived > SouthEast Regional Rally - 2010

Old 04-13-2010, 09:11 AM   #1

Questions about Southeast Rally

Hello everyone,
My wife and I live in Maryland and we are interested in meeting this group of Forum members and could possibly join you for this years rally.
I am also a member on Delphi Vulcan Forum, I attended their 2008 annual reunion at Deep Creek Lake in MD and last August 2009 Kathie and I attended the annual Vulcan reunion in Maggie Valley NC. Both were great times and some of the best riding I've done. We had planned to attend the 2010 Vulcan Reunion this year in Bardstown, KY but we're going to miss it this year.

Without my reading all of the threads posted here to catch up on when, where, and other details of your Rally, could someone please give me a brief idea of the plans? If your dates work out around our busy schedules and other vacations we would like to hook up with everyone this year.

Thanks for your reply.
Glenn (Claybuster)

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 04-13-2010, 10:45 AM   #2

Clay, welcome. I haunt some of the same forums as you. Had to miss maggie valley last year and will miss Bardstown this year but am headed to Eureka Springs Arkansas for the Spring Fling in May.
Our SE regional rally will be held in VA mountains around Staunton VA so reasonably close to you. The rally dates are June 15-16-17 which are Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday. We picked the middle of the week so that people who travel could come with out affecting two weeks of work.
There is a group of us coming from Florida and Georgia that plan to get there Monday evening and leave Friday morning. We are equally divided as to some campers and some hotel'rs.
Read the thread on the 2010 Southeastern Region Rally and it will give you all the details on the host hotel and the campground that's the backup host. There's also info on some rides that are planned and a group BBQ dinner that is planned for Thursday evening.
Hope you can make it. If you still have questions after you do the reading contact CoachA (Ron). He and a couple others have been the drive behind getting this set up.
2010 Titanium Goldwing
2014 KLR 650 New Edition

Old 04-13-2010, 04:06 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by trosco
Clay, welcome. I haunt some of the same forums as you. Had to miss maggie valley last year and will miss Bardstown this year but am headed to Eureka Springs Arkansas for the Spring Fling in May.
Our SE regional rally will be held in VA mountains around Staunton VA so reasonably close to you. The rally dates are June 15-16-17 which are Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday. We picked the middle of the week so that people who travel could come with out affecting two weeks of work.
There is a group of us coming from Florida and Georgia that plan to get there Monday evening and leave Friday morning. We are equally divided as to some campers and some hotel'rs.
Read the thread on the 2010 Southeastern Region Rally and it will give you all the details on the host hotel and the campground that's the backup host. There's also info on some rides that are planned and a group BBQ dinner that is planned for Thursday evening.
Hope you can make it. If you still have questions after you do the reading contact CoachA (Ron). He and a couple others have been the drive behind getting this set up.

Thanks Ross. Will do.