Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > General > Images & Video > Vulcan Bagger of the Month

View Poll Results: Please Rate My Bike on a Scale of 1-5 (5 being best)
1 2 4.26%
2 6 12.77%
3 12 25.53%
4 19 40.43%
5 8 17.02%
Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-05-2012, 02:15 AM   #1
Administrator

April 2012 - rustyford's Nomad!

rustyford writes:

Here are a few pics of my '01. It was originally red...that is until we went through a tornado while we were on vacation. The bike came through amazingly well, just some dents and scratches. The only mechanical thing wrong was a broken spark plug wire. I decided that was as good a time as any to repaint. I got tired of all the red bikes I was seeing and decided to do something a litle different.
I went with a Reckless fairing and added a Sony stereo and Rockford Fosgate marine speakers. I also added a tour pack with wrap around backrest to keep the wife happy. We also decided to smooth out the saddle bag doors just to change things up a bit. The paint and body work was tackled by Dusty Brown from Woodward Oklahoma. We went with DuPont brilliant black over white pearl.. Pictures just don't do the paint justice.
The tag on it reads "Nader," as in hit by a tornader, but it doesn't even look like the same bike.
Here are a few in solo form and before I got the tour pack on.

Thanks, "Rustyford"

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Apr_12_1.jpg (86.0 KB, 525 views)
File Type: jpg Apr_12_2.jpg (78.3 KB, 529 views)
File Type: jpg Apr_12_3.jpg (43.8 KB, 526 views)
File Type: jpg Apr_12_4.jpg (75.7 KB, 523 views)

Login or Register to Remove Ads