Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > General > Off-Topic

Old 08-03-2009, 02:00 PM   #1
Sr. Contributor

Send a message via Skype™ to blowndodge
Is G.W. Bush Really a Dummy?

You Obama supporters, be honest now. Read the following and tell me how you would have reacted:

If George W. Bush had made a joke at the expense of the Special Olympics, would you have approved?

If George W. Bush had given Gordon Brown a set of inexpensive and incorrectly formatted DVDs, when Gordon Brown had given him a thoughtful and historically significant gift, would you have approved?

If George W. Bush had given the Queen of England an iPod containing videos of his speeches, would you have thought this embarrassingly narcissistic and tacky?

If George W. Bush had bowed to the King of Saudi Arabia, would you have app roved?

If George W. Bush had visited Austria and made reference to the non-existent "Austrian language," would you have brushed it off as a minor slip?

If George W. Bush had filled his cabinet and circle of advisers with people who cannot seem to keep current on their income taxes, would you have approved?

If George W. Bush had been so Spanish illiterate as to refer to “Cinco de Cuatro” in front of the Mexican ambassador when it was the fourth of May (Cuatro de Mayo), and continued to flub it when he tried again, would you have winced in embarrassment?

If George W. Bush had miss-spelled the word advice would you have hammered him for it for20years like Dan Quayle and potatoe as “proof” of what a dunce he is?

If George W. Bush had burned 9,000 gallons of jet fuel to go plant a single tree on “Earth Day”, would you have concluded he’s a hypocrite?

If George W. Bush’s administration had okayed Air Force One flying low over millions of people followed by a jet fighter in downtown Manhattan causing widespread panic, would you have wondered whether they actually “get” what happened on 9-11?

If George W. Bush had been the first President to need a teleprompter installed to be able to get through a press conference, would you have laughed and said this is more proof of how inept he is on his own and is really controlled by smarter men behind the scenes?

If George W. Bush had failed to send relief aid to flood victims throughout the Midwest with more people killed or made homeless than in New Orleans , would you want it made into a major ongoing political issue with claims of racism and incompetence?

If George W. Bush had ordered the firing of the CEO of a major corporation, even though he had no constitutional authority to do so, would you have approved?

If George W. Bush had proposed to double the national debt, which had taken more than two centuries to accumulate, in one year, would you have approved?

If George W. Bush had then proposed to double the debt again 10 times within years, would you have ap proved?

If George W. Bush had reduced your retirement plan’s holdings of GM stock by 90% and given the unions a majority stake in GM, would you have approved?

If George W. Bush had spent hundreds of thousands of dollars to take Laura Bush to a play in NYC, would you have approved?

So, tell me again, what is it about Obama that makes him so brilliant and impressive? Can't think of anything? Don't worry. He's done all the above in just 5 months -- so be patient you've still got three years and seven months to come up with an answer…

There are two types of Harley riders. Those that trailer them and those that push them.

The most Interesting Man in the World
"Find the things in life you don't do well and don't do those things"

Member # 0005

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 08-03-2009, 02:34 PM   #2
Top Contributor

True Obama supporters won't believe any of it. He's just being misunderstood. After all, he is god isn't he? Sort of like the Roman Emperors? He's also establishing his Imperial Court with all of his appointed czars. The elitest democrats and so-called "intellectuals" are so pleased with themselves that they are totally blind!

Bob
KawaNOW/VBA 210
Green/Silver 2006
Patriot Guard Riders 2009

Old 08-03-2009, 03:15 PM   #3

BD that was great I just wish I could find something that he has done right, my youngest son would like to have a baby but says he can't afford one I said why not the kid is already in debt over his head and is not even born yet, Thanks Obama

By the way have you ever noticed every time you use spell check it doesn't recognize Obama

Old 08-03-2009, 03:32 PM   #4
VBA Founder

I think in time, many will come to realize that GW Bush wasn't as bad as they thought.

How's that change and hope coming? It's making it's way through my wallet.
Trip's Website

Custer 09, 18 / Maggie Valley 11 / Eureka Springs 09, 17 / Antlers 09, 10, 11, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18
Texas Hill Country / Deals Gap / Colorado / Wyoming / Montana / Utah / More trips for Trip

Old 08-03-2009, 08:18 PM   #5

Hope you don't mind but I did a cut & paste and spread the good word to everyone on my lists.

Oldest Saloon In Nevada
http://www.pioneersaloon.info/

"Sin City Stan"
Henderson, NV
VBA #01004
VROC #29365
2004 Nomad 1500L5 +100 "The Bike"
2009 Nomad 1700 (past)
2004 Vulcan Classic 800 (past)
2010 Cortez - 2011 Crescent City - 2012 Kanab - 2013 Estes Park

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 08-03-2009, 08:28 PM   #6

The change is in the cup in my truck...that's about all I have left now is my change and hope I can make it to the 15th and my next check.
2003 BMW K1200LT "Magic Carpet" DOA 11/7/2015
VBA #00291
IBA # 41995
DS #320
'08 Elkins, WV; '09 Helen, GA; '09 Custer, SD; '10 Stanton, VA; '11 Maggie Valley; '12 Townsend, TN; '13 Estes Park; '13 Blairsville, GA; '15 Eureka Springs; '16 Helen; '18 Custer, SD

Old 08-03-2009, 09:13 PM   #7

I'm only 8 years away from becoming a card carrying Democrat!

Old 08-03-2009, 09:49 PM   #8

It's their religion, BD. And in religion, the messiah can do no wrong. ???

Old 08-04-2009, 08:17 AM   #9

People are waking up

http://confederateyankee.mu.nu/archives/290274.php

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act."
1946 George Orwell

Old 08-05-2009, 01:34 PM   #10

They should have started waking up at least three administrations ago. Obama continues to following the cabal.

Old 08-07-2009, 01:58 AM   #11

The globalists and the private bankers are taking over this country. The media wants you to believe its about the republicans and democrats like the Indiana Jones fight scene when they are fighting on the tank. The whole tank is going over the edge but "oooo this is a good fight" Bush or Obama doesn't matter, they're both puppets of Bilderberg.

I think calling bush a Dummy is giving him too much credit, I think he's down right evil. I'm not a democrat I'm a Paleoconservative.

I think America should demand Answers to 9-11. I've been researching it quite a bit the past couple months and I am completely convinced that the government had at least a prior knowledge of 9-11 if not it was a complete inside job. Two weeks before I started researching it I thought those "conspiracy" people were nuts.

Scientists have shown that the collapse of the world trade centers defy the laws of physics using Newtons 3rd law and also showing that they collapse at near free fall speed. The pancaking theory is complete bunk they collapse too quickly. Plus the whole core of the buildings are steel, If the floors pancaked you should have a metal core still standing, NIST couldn't even get their computers to simulate the collapse, and some NIST scientist have resigned. One architect explained that a plane hitting the world trade center is equivalent to poking a pencil through a screen door it doesn't make the screen door collapse.

Why did WTC 7 collapse? A 47 story building that wasn't hit by airplanes collapses in a perfect controlled demolition fashion and the BBC reports it 20 minutes before it even happens and then the reporter reading her Teleprompter gets her transmission garbled . The 9-11 commission doesn't even address it. Larry Silverstein took out an insurance policy against terrorist attacks on the buildings prior to 9-11. WTC 7 is blatant controlled demolition. The official report says it was damaged from debris but there were other buildings much closer to the twin towers than WTC 7 that didn't fall down, but they weren't owned by Larry Silverstein. WTC 7 has had so much scrutiny Larry Silverstien finally admitted that they decided to "pull" building 7 due to damage. What, on the day of Sept 11 they were able to plant all the explosives? BULL!
Jet fuel can't even burn hot enough (600c) to melt steel (2000c). Billions were made in inside trading prior to 9-11. Cheney ordered Military generals the he should have complete control over NORAD and in its 50 year history it had never been shut down except on 9-11 it was shut down. Fema can't respond to Katrina but they are in Manhattan on sept 10th with all their equipment ready to go. How can Mohamed Attas passport be found in pristine condition on top of the rubble? Demolition experts point out squibs coming out of the building being measured at over 500 mph. Buildings don't collapse perfectly into their own foot print unless controlled demolition is used. The only thing that could have brought those towers down is thermite.....Oh and what a surprise, thermite has been found in world trade center dust! The steel beams were immediately shipped to china to be melted down. The EPA told rescue workers that the air was perfectly safe and has since been tested and shown to be 12+ Alkaline. Never in history has a steel structured building collapsed due to fire, even when the entire structure is consumed in fire, (like the sky scraper in Spain)

These are only a small portion of facts that I can remember off the top of my head. America needs to demand answers to 75% of the the question the 9-11 commission didn't answer.

A CNN reporter can do what our CIA can't? Find Bin Laden in a cave? BULL CRAP The CIA ARRANGED THE MEETING. WAKE UP AND STOP BELIEVING THE US GOVERNMENT CORPORATE PROPAGANDA (aka media)

BTW Hitler did the same thing......Burned down the Reichstag and blamed it on the Communists...

The Federal Reserve is no more "federal" than Federal Express. Why should our government borrow money from private bankers and pay them back interest with tax payer money? Our government can counterfeit money and its OK. There is nothing backing our fiat currency. The same private bankers have been funding BOTH sides of every war since WW1. "Whoever controls the money controls the world"- Henery Kissinger

Old 08-07-2009, 05:39 AM   #12

You sound like maybe you've been in the cave too.............

Old 08-07-2009, 06:47 AM   #13

Send a message via AIM to Idaho

It is interesting to see how we all react to the influences around us. Politicians have lost their way in the Washington money pit. It does not matter what party affiliation. Any politician who votes for a bill that has not been read and fully discussed and understoon needs to be jailed for violating his/her oath of office.

The news media feeds our perceptions and we naturally gravitate to the outlet that says what we most agree with or want to hear. News is big business and like any other business they spin what they tell us according to their own best interest. Unfortunately that information string rarely comes to us fair and balanced.

Wolfman, I love 'ya but don't fall into that conspiracy pit. There is a TON of stuff out there that supports the idea that the government had prior knowledge of 911 and that the WTC could not have been brought down by two planes. It is baloney. 911 happened. We were asleep at the wheel. It happened because our arrogance blinded us to the capabilities of our enemies.

BD, I did not mean to hijack this away from your original message. Yes, Obama is a freaking racisit idiot who hates what America stands for. He is doing what he promised to "fundamentally change America." No GW Bush is not a dummy and I believe he is trully an honorable man.
Respectfully,
VBA #110
VROC #24864
IBA #49753
2007 Nomad 86,000 miles
Bud Smalley
Pocatello, Idaho

Idaho Jack Adapter

Old 08-07-2009, 07:50 AM   #14

Remember this quote from Obama" We live in the greatest country in the world.Now help me change it"

If people want to change this country for the better,3 things need to happen.
1- abolish IRS=no more income redistribution.(vote buying)
2- Term limits for congress=no more career politicians(go along to get reelected mentallity)
3- line item veto reistatement-no more piggy backing bs pork onto legitimate bills(which is directly tied to the first 2 items)

Old 08-07-2009, 09:15 AM   #15

Like I said, Before I researched it I thought the conspiracy people were nuts. There's a difference to me between person (A) who says "I think 9-11 was an inside job because I hate the government" And person (B) who has been a physisist for 20 years and explains the laws of physics and their field of expertise and shows microscopic samples of world trade center dust showing metalic halos which are signature marks of when thermite vaporizes steel and it cools quickley leaving microscopic metalic halos. To many questions don't add up in my mind and if you reasearch it you will find thousands of professional scolars and scientists as well as at least one retired military General who doesn't buy the offical story and has spoken out.

Wandering Nomad I agree completely. If they do want to piggy back bs pork into legitimate bills they should also be required to make 108% budget cut for the amount somewhere else to pay for it.