Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Technical :: Maintenance :: Performance > 1500 & 1600 Nomad

Old 11-25-2007, 10:24 AM   #1

Jardine exhaust

Hey BD. I put a topic on the board about the Jardine exhaust but didn't get alot of feed back on them. I have a bid going on Ebay for a set and have also sent emails back and forth to the buyer about them. I looked at all the people who have purchased from him that own Nomads and sent them emails as well to get their feedback on them but have not heard back as of late. The price looks good, around $250.00 to $300.00 for the set with all hardware, chrome shields, hangers etc. and alot of Nomad owners have purchased them, so I was hopeing you had more input in them.

Thanks, Kevin from Stony Plain, Alberta

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 12-12-2007, 09:13 PM   #2

Send a message via Yahoo to jussmatt
Jardine exhaust

Did you ever get any reply? I've seen the same auction on there for a while now. I've been keeping an eye out on eBay for some V&H...but no luck. I was wondering the same thing you were about the Jardine's.

Old 12-16-2007, 04:30 PM   #3

Jardine exhaust

Hey JussMatt

Still haven't gotten any feed back on the Jardines. I even posted to the other Kawi site and still no luck. I contacted some of the buyers but did not hear back from any of them. Strange why no one on this site has any review on them because the look good, and the price is right. I will probably pick up a set in the new year.

Old 12-18-2007, 01:14 AM   #4

Send a message via Yahoo to jussmatt
Jardine exhaust

Hey voyager....

Yea.. I agree with you. Kind of find it hard to believe nobody's got any idea on these. I know that the pic they guy on eBay has kind of scares me though.... Parts and all... I've only had 1 issue on eBay out of 200+ purchases/sales... one thing I've learned is to trust the gut... my gut says somethings not quite right. Hopefully, somebody who knows more than me will pipe up.