Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > General > Free Classifieds > Complete Bikes

Old 04-08-2021, 04:46 PM   #1

2007 Nomad 1600 with Trailer

Before y’all bash me for the low number of posts, or because my Illinois Area Code 618 does not match central Arkansas location address, here is why. We bought and moved to AR. 2016. We left the St. Louis area rat race and looked forward to less stress, part time work and edge towards retirement. Three months later I got a diagnosis of AML leukemia. Steroids they gave me to prevent liver and kidney failure from the chemo ate away the muscles of the back of both legs. After a bone marrow transplant and achieving remission my muscles in the legs refused to redevelop. 2017,18, and 19 the bike was my goal to get well. I can ride again. I fatigue quickly. Rather than drop it I will sell it. It has never been down and I bought it with 3300 miles on it from the original buyer whose wife wouldn’t ride with him.

2007 Nomad Black and titanium 1600 FI, about 44500 miles, always maintained, always garaged, all stock with Kuryakin grips, Kuryakin forward pegs and rear passenger footrests in addition to floorboards. A stainless steel glass/bottle holder which actually works great. 12 volt accessory plugs for USB behind windshield. Stereo XM satellite radio, 200watt, 100wattt/channel amp., MP3 jack input, Jenson heavy duty weatherproof speakers. DELPHI AC/DC portable boom box for XM satellite radio head or MP3 input. Audiovox CSS 100 cruise control, aux positive, easily accessible battery terminal for jumpstarting other bikes. Winter lowers, fabric rain covers for front crash bars for winter warmth and drier feet. Mustang seats, driver and pillion backrest. Suzuki Blvd chrome luggage rack on stainless steel brackets to Nomad. Factory original seats included. LED rear running lights, turn signals, light bar. Frame trailer hitch w/stainless 1 7/8” ball and isolated 12 volt flat 4 wire pigtail for trailer to prevent any damage to 12 volt Nomad electrical system. Goldwing liners, two for hardbags. Original tools and pouch.
2012 trailer, color matched, all LED lighting, inside and out. Igloo marine cooler inside out of the sun and hot wind. Approx. 3500 miles, follows flawlessly, straight as an arrow, smooth as silk. I checked and replaced all bearings last fall with Timken bearings. Lid has built in cup holders. Gold wing organizers line the inside.
I’m old. I don’t do Paypal. I do cash at my bank. They check for phony bills in their machine and titles are signed under cameras at the police station.
My cellphone 618-580-7618 Bike and Trailer $6200
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (9.5 KB, 36 views)
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (10.9 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpg 3.jpg (12.7 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpg 4.jpg (11.5 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpg 5.jpg (13.7 KB, 25 views)

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Last edited by Alan; 04-15-2021 at 08:51 PM.

Old 04-08-2021, 05:17 PM   #2

Hey Allen, good luck with your sale! Sorry to hear about your medical issues but I wish you the best going forward

2005 Vulcan Nomad Sold
2006 Honda 1800 VTX (Freebie) Sold
2008 Harley Ultra Classic Sold
2001 Harley Ultra Classic Sold

Hangtown, Kalifornia

VBA #2625

Old 04-10-2021, 09:22 PM   #3

Thanks. I will read some stickies to figure out how to shrink photos from my phone to post here.

Old 04-12-2021, 04:09 PM   #4

Would you be willing to sell the bike and trailer separately?
VBA #1051 (Former President)

Old 04-12-2021, 06:34 PM   #5

The trailer is color matched black and titanium. I'd like it to go as a set. I still have not successfully got the pictures shrunk yet. The neighbor's grandson might be over tonight. With the Igloo cooler fitted inside, side to side, we traveled Bowling Green, KY to St. Louis 290 miles with cold teas and bottled water still in ice when we got home. It was 114 degrees F. that afternoon in Mt. Vernon, IL in the shade at a bank. We were on fresh laid blacktop from Ferdinand, Indiana through Mt. Vernon.

Login or Register to Remove Ads