Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Riding > Rides/Trip Reports/Travel Information

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-30-2017, 08:24 PM   #1

First Nomad trip

This coming Thursday, I'm meeting a bunch of other folks (10 total bikes and 14 people) in central Wisconsin (Stetsonville,WI) and we are going on a little trip down to Anamosa, IA. On the way down, stopping at Harley in Black River Falls, Lunch in Prairie du Chien, visiting Pike Peak State Park. Staying over in Mt. Vernon Thursday and Friday Night. Going to visit the National Motorcycle Museum and J&P Cycles in Anamosa. Friday looking a day trip somewhere in Iowa. Saturday, head down/over to Davenport to stop at a Harley dealership, and then work our way up the Great River Road (Wis 35 along the Mississipi) to La Crosse. Sunday Morning, head back home. Group consists of some Harleys, my father law has a 08 Vulcan Custom 900, and my Nomad. Maybe some other brands, but I'm not sure who all is going and what they ride.

Looking forward to my first overnight trip on a Nomad. (First on a motorcycle as well). I did a bunch of reading on the forum and got a bunch of ideas of essentials to pack in the bags. I also picked up a nice Saddleman sissybar bag for cloths and such.

Looking forward to the trip!
Rest is stock (Currently)

Login or Register to Remove Ads