Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Technical :: Maintenance :: Performance > Vulcan Nomad/Vaquero/Voyager

Old 11-20-2020, 08:19 PM   #1

Question 2-1 exhaust systems

Was wondering if anyone on the Forum was running a 2-1 exhaust system for your Vaquero/Voyageur. If so what make and pros and cons of your particular set up. Looking for something new from my V&H slip ons that I have had on my Nomads and Vaquero for years. Thanks in advance.

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 11-25-2020, 12:13 AM   #2

I had both the Vance & Hines and the freedom performance 2 into 1 exhaust systems on my Vaquero. The Vance & Hines is most definitely a piece of junk in comparison to the freedom performance system. The freedom performance system makes more horsepower and the biggest thing for me what is Vance & Hines really screwed up with the routing of the primary tube for the front cylinder what causes it to hit in right hand turns, neither the stock exhaust or the freedom performance ever touches the asphalt. And a two into 1 exhaust system is also is considerably lighter than the stock exhaust with two mufflers so they'll be a slight Improvement and overall handling.

Old 11-25-2020, 12:13 PM   #3

Thanks very much for your input as I was looking at the V&H 2-1. initially. Did not know about the clearance issue. Will have check out the Freedom Performance 2-1.