Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Technical :: Maintenance :: Performance > Vulcan Nomad/Vaquero/Voyager

Old 08-30-2020, 02:48 PM   #1

Ultralub Oil?

Ultralub oil is all over eBay and the internet now. They have all weights in car and motorcycle oil. They have mineral, synthetic, and synthetic blend. I have seen 5 reviews from amazon loving the motorcycle oil but no reviews or even articles anywhere else. There is one post on Bob’s the oil Guy site from January but nobody knew anything about it. What makes it interesting is that you can get 5 gallons of full synthetic 10w40 Motorcycle oil for $75. It might be A good oil for cheap because they are trying to get market share in the USA but who knows with so little user reviews or info.

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 08-30-2020, 03:10 PM   #2

I would stay with a known and proven brand of oil.
VBA #01084

"A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.
"

Old 09-01-2020, 10:01 AM   #3
Advanced Member

Mobil1 full synthetic 20/50 v-twin lube for my Vaquero.
Chuckster's tear drop intake, Freedom true dual racing exhaust, Ivan flash, Clearview windscreen, Corbin gunfighter seat, Clockwerk's hugger style front fender, Kawasaki KQR backrest and luggage rack, kuryakyn iso grips and rear passenger boards, front highway pegs, revolutionspeed clutch and primary covers and reservoir and switch box covers and Kuryakyn skeleton rearview mirrors.