Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > General > New Member Introductions

Old 04-02-2009, 10:36 PM   #1

New member from Hungary / Virginia Beach

Hello Kawa Owners,

I am a NATO officer originally from Hungary, but I work currently in Virginia Beach at the NATO HQ. I just came back from my deployment from Afghanistan and bought my new 08` Black Nomad after months of research on the internet. I have not ridden for ages and I spent my first weeks in the local parking lot sweating and practicing the slow speed maneuvers - the weight of the bike was initially a great challenge but I am getting used to it. I started commuting last week and the 2x 18 miles rides make my days more fun and the more I ride my Nomad the more I love it.

This forum is great and thanks for the invaluable info you guys share here. My first mod is going to be a riser because I am 5`9`` and feel a little streched after 15 minutes. I have not decided yet between the Aeromach or the PHAT II, I`ll be reading the reviews which works better...

Keep up with the good work here and I hope I can learn a lot from the experienced owners in the upcoming two years before I return back to Hungary.

Cheers,
Gabor

Login or Register to Remove Ads