Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Technical :: Maintenance :: Performance > 1700 Nomad, Vaquero & Voyager

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-20-2017, 09:43 PM   #1

Wolo Bad Boy on my Voyager, where???

Hello all, I just purchased a Wolo Bad Boy Chrome from Amazon. I got forced out of my lane the other day and I'm pretty sure the cager did not hear my wimpy horn. Well, that's it, this is a matter of safety.
I've heard great things about the Wolo and that's why I bought it. However, where the hell do I mount the damn thing??
I've heard horror stories about mounting it in the stock location. Apparently people have hit big bumps and their fender smacked into the horn. Has anyone had this happen on the Voyager?
I've heard of people mounting it in the lower right fairing but have not seen pics. Can anyone show me this and explain?
I've heard of people mounting it to the frame right up and above the gear shift. Is it loud enough being behind the lower? How did you make a bracket? Pics please.
Has anyone ever thought of mounting it on the saddlebag guard, kind of in front between the bike and the saddlebag?
Please let me know specifically for the Voyager, as it seems the most difficult to figure out where to put it.
Thanks

Login or Register to Remove Ads