Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Technical :: Maintenance :: Performance > Vulcan Nomad/Vaquero/Voyager

Old 07-31-2007, 08:03 PM   #31
Advanced Member

Voting closed...KawaNOW stays on Proboards.

LMAO
lw, I will help chase off them peta folks if you want.
Have hunting gear will travel.

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 07-31-2007, 09:36 PM   #32

Thanks Bluetongue, I knew I could count on reinforcements from the group! Might not need to claymore the perimeter after all.

Old 07-31-2007, 09:53 PM   #33
Advanced Member

I think the Dephi forums are more intuitive for users to navigate and post messages. I also like that I can reply to each individual post instead of the subject. However, I am learning my way around here and vote to keep the forum where it is. I may end up liking this format better.
Paul

Old 07-31-2007, 10:02 PM   #34

Trip,

You have started a feeding frenzy in the Nomad world....... who'd a thunk it... you and this forum are destined to be bigger than fast food. Congratulations on things to come. I'm just glad to be along for the ride.....

Nico

Old 07-31-2007, 10:11 PM   #35
VBA Founder

Thanks Nico! I must say, I'm kinda surprised that it took off as quick as it did. I knew that there were many Nomad owners out there that needed a place to roost and not be afraid to ask questions. For the past two years, I've hosted my personel Nomad website and I got at least one question a day by email from other Nomad owners concerning oil, tires, etc.

I finally decided that all of us needed to come together and share info....so KawaNOW was born. We've already got 150 members and growing and KawaNOW has only been in existence for about 6 weeks!

Thanks for hangin' around!

Trip
Trip's Website

Custer 09, 18 / Maggie Valley 11 / Eureka Springs 09, 17 / Antlers 09, 10, 11, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18
Texas Hill Country / Deals Gap / Colorado / Wyoming / Montana / Utah / More trips for Trip

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 07-31-2007, 10:20 PM   #36

Trip,
I'll be here as long as I am welcome... (and alive)... it's just nice to have a place you can ask a question without worrying if it is technically correct or stupid..... and to be able to just spout off for the heck of it without being chastised.. (not that I ever spout off) lol ... Kudos my man!

El Nico

p.s. Now let's discuss those special priviledges your first 2 Full Members receive......... right GH?

Old 08-01-2007, 12:52 AM   #37
Sr. Contributor

Send a message via Skype™ to blowndodge

Quote:
Thanks Nico! I must say, I'm kinda surprised that it took off as quick as it did. I knew that there were many Nomad owners out there that needed a place to roost and not be afraid to ask questions. For the past two years, I've hosted my personel Nomad website and I got at least one question a day by email from other Nomad owners concerning oil, tires, etc.

I finally decided that all of us needed to come together and share info....so KawaNOW was born. We've already got 150 members and growing and KawaNOW has only been in existence for about 6 weeks!

Thanks for hangin' around!

Trip
Trip as I pointed out earlier. I visited your other site for almost a year and downloaded your trips and videos to watch at work (disclaimer!) and felt like your riding partner! I finally bought my Nomad 06 on 2/19/2006 predominately because of your site.. You know why we ride and it sounds like all of us here understand the call of the wind!!

You ain't going nowhere El Nico! Your stuck with the gang..In fact I'm thinking of calling you "footer boy". LOL :-)

There are two types of Harley riders. Those that trailer them and those that push them.

The most Interesting Man in the World
"Find the things in life you don't do well and don't do those things"

Member # 0005

Old 08-01-2007, 12:56 AM   #38

Thanks Brad....... :-*

Old 08-01-2007, 06:37 AM   #39
VBA Founder

Nico....you just keep being the way you are Dude! Next time I'm in the San Diego area, I'm coming by to shake your hand.

blowndodge....Nico and I will then come by your place to give you a high-five and we'll all go riding on Highway 1 up to Monterey.

Thanks for believing in this and being a part!

Trip
Trip's Website

Custer 09, 18 / Maggie Valley 11 / Eureka Springs 09, 17 / Antlers 09, 10, 11, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18
Texas Hill Country / Deals Gap / Colorado / Wyoming / Montana / Utah / More trips for Trip

Old 08-01-2007, 10:27 AM   #40
Sr. Contributor

I've taken that ride all the way to Monterey several times. It's breath taking. I'll definitely ride with you guys and or gals anytime.

Nico, for you and GH to be the first Full members, you two can wax Trip's and my Nomad as part of your "special priviledges". Please make sure you remove the fingerprints off of Trip's ride too!!! YUCK!

There are two types of Harley riders. Those that trailer them and those that push them.

Member # 0005

Old 08-01-2007, 11:36 AM   #41

Thanks Trip ...... looking forward to it! (not the waxing part Dodge suggested.... I elect V to do that) lol

I'd love to be able to get away for a "real" ride.... all my rides have been limited to the 'under 200 mile or so' range....... I guess if I wait till it's financially feasible I'll be too old so I might as well just plan to do it..... I'm sure the bill collectors will still be there when i get back!

Nico :)

Old 08-01-2007, 04:07 PM   #42
Advanced Member

Plan it and do it or you will regret it the rest of your life. This next year I am planning to go on a couple of 10 day rides with a couple of friends and coworkers. I have only taken a few 5 to 7 day trips up through middle America and over to North and South Carolinas. They where very memorable rides.

Old 08-02-2007, 06:41 AM   #43
VBA Founder

Voting poll has officially closed.......It's Thursday, Aug 2, 2007 and I decided to go ahead and close the voting. Voting results: 15% FOR moving to Delphi / 85% AGAINST moving. KawaNOW will stay on Proboards.

Trip
Trip's Website

Old 08-02-2007, 06:44 AM   #44

:-*

Old 08-02-2007, 07:51 AM   #45
Sr. Contributor

The Wise men have spoken!

Member # 0005