Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Regional Groups > Regional Groups > Canada East Group

Old 03-21-2010, 08:33 AM   #1
Advanced Member

Is your bike out yet?

Hi all

Got the bike out on Saturday March 23, man it felt good! I was so looking forward to it, I got a new Mustang in January & was so looking forward to trying it out! After getting the bike ready...filter, oil, cleaned up, i fired her up....felt good to hear her purr :)

For a first ride on the seat, I loved it....can<t wait...I heard that it gets better after about 500 to 600 clicks

Well, looking forward to do some ridding with fellow Eastern KawaNow buddies!

Cheers
Guy
AKA Vulcanguy

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 03-21-2010, 09:28 AM   #2

Is your bike out yet?

I was out on Thursday and got spoiled weather wise. Saturday 4 of us were going to go riding, but it was cold and spitting of rain here. By the time the sun came out it was too late in the day to go.

Mustang seat, nice. I don't know if your like me, but I have a hard time keeping my wallet in my pocket when I walk into a bike shop. I always see something and end up buying it for my iron mistress.

Norm Ward
2008 blue / silver nomad
kawanow / VBA #01136

Old 03-22-2010, 09:20 AM   #3
Advanced Member

Is your bike out yet?

Mmmmm Iron mistress...I like it

Cheers

Old 03-22-2010, 07:10 PM   #4

Is your bike out yet?

I got out everyday last week (sunny and 10C - 16C), but now the weather has turned to crap ... hail earlier this evening! This weekend I started pulling her apart and am in the process of mounting a fuse block and the kawi light bar my wife got me for Christmas. Weather isn't great for the next week so I will take my time and run the new wires for the lights, gps, power outlet and amp nice and neat.

Brian Muscat
bamuscat@gmail.com
Barrie, ON

KawaNOW #1404
2008 Kawasaki Nomad (Ultra)
Red and Black because they're the fastest colours!
Winter is nature's way of telling us to add more Chrome!

Old 03-22-2010, 08:54 PM   #5
Advanced Member

Is your bike out yet?

Hi nomadbehappy!

I have the fire & steal light bar on my 05 Nad, I like the way they finish the front end of the bike plus gr8 for those dark nights on the road...I’m sure you will enjoy the added lights!

Cheers

Guy
AKA Vulcanguy

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 03-26-2010, 11:29 AM   #6

Is your bike out yet?

Got out for a couple of hours yesterday ( March 25 ). +15 c and sunny although quite windy. Low last night was -11c and it's still below freezing today. Guess it is a park and shine the bike kinda day.

Norm Ward
2008 blue / silver nomad
kawanow / VBA #01136

Old 03-26-2010, 06:33 PM   #7

Is your bike out yet?

Geez its snowing and freezing rain here today! But off to Florida Monday so really I don't care:) Although I will be driven crazy watching all the bikes at St. Petersburg:( oh well I make up for it when I get back :):):)

Old 03-26-2010, 08:49 PM   #8

Is your bike out yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by caper
Geez its snowing and freezing rain here today! But off to Florida Monday so really I don't care:) Although I will be driven crazy watching all the bikes at St. Petersburg:( oh well I make up for it when I get back :):):)
I'd say rent a bike while your down there, but you probably could only get one of those Harley type motorcicles! ;
Have a good trip.

Norm Ward
2008 blue / silver nomad
kawanow / VBA #01136