Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Riding > Rallies & Rides > Archived > 2016 CanadaEast/NorthEast US Rally

Old 01-29-2016, 01:49 PM   #1

Hotel / Motel Booking Fast

Online looking for a hotel/motel roughly half way from Moncton,NB to Mont Tremblant,PQ. As I'm traveling from Yarmouth,NS. I am able to stay at my sister in laws in Moncton but it would still be a very long day riding from there to Mont Tremblant. So looking for accommodation one thing was clear,hotels/motels along the Saint Lawrence are booking fast. So for anyone thinking of attending the rally,and needing at least an over night at some point. Book your accommodation very soon,make sure they have a cancellation policy. That way you can cancel if unable to make the rally. If you wait,you may not find a room. A lot of Canadians are vacationing in Canada,due to our dollar. Plus with the US Dollar looking real good to the American traveller,I think we will see a lot more US Licience Plates on our highways. All those travellers need a place to stay. So book now,cancel if you have to.

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Last edited by Patriot; 04-08-2016 at 09:29 AM. Reason: Speaks more to the thread.