Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Regional Groups > Regional Groups > NorthWest Group

Old 05-16-2012, 09:09 AM   #1
Top Contributor

Sky Valley Classic and Antique Motorcyle Show

The Sky Valley Classic and Antique Motorcyle Show is returning to its roots in downtown Snohomish, WA this coming Sunday May 20! Due to disagreements with City officials over the cost of Police services, this show had moved from Snohomish, to Sultan and then Everett before canceling last year due to a lack of sponsorship. This is a great event that draws between 10-20 thousand riders!! The entire downtown area will be closed off to traffic and bikes will rule the parking strips! There is live music, lots of vendors, and some fantastic old original or restored machines to drool over. The weather looks favorable and I'm looking forward to cruising out there, as Snohomish is only a 20-25 minute ride from my home.

Anyone that would like to join me can email, PM me, or simply give a call. Greg and Ricky...if you would like to attend, you are welcome to ride to my place Saturday afternoon and crash here. The show is free to attend, starts at 8:00am and will run all day long. This is the largest gathering of bikes and riders up here besides the Oyster Run and is really a great event, prime for lots of photo opps!! Be there or be square. Needless to say, it would be nice to have a little VBA presence and roll in with a nice little Vulcan pack...!
VBA #0691
2017 HD Ultra Limited Low
2013 Victory Cross Country Tour
2012 1700 Vulcan Voyager
2008 1600 Vulcan Nomad
1997 Vulcan 800 Classic

"Growing old is mandatory, but growing up is optional"

Custer 2009|Kalispell 2010|Cortez 2010|Crescent City 2011|Kanab 2012|Canmore 2012|Estes Park 2013|Orofino 2014|Lake Tahoe 2015|Red Lodge 2016

Login or Register to Remove Ads