Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Technical :: Maintenance :: Performance > 1700 Nomad, Vaquero & Voyager

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-05-2023, 11:26 AM   #1

Is Kawsasaki giving up on the Cruiser/Touring bikes?

I have always been a Kawasaki guy, I never felt the need to spend twice the money on a Harley or an Indian, that being said, I was planning on buying a new Voyager or Vaquero until.... Kawasaki released the 2024 information. Highly disappointed with the same old colrs on the Voyager (Grey on Grey) and no upgrades to the sound and information system. The New blue on the Vaquero is Gorgeous however, again no real upgrades to anything. I feel Kawasaki is just not wanting to compete with Harley or Indian in the big cruiser/ touring family. So I started looking around town and just purchased a 2015 Electra-Glide Ultra Limited with all the bells and whistles. I rolled out of the showroom with an 8 year bike with only 85 miles so in essence its a brand new bike. That being said I will probably keep my nomad and upgrade with custom paint and upholstery and a basic rebuild and use her as a show piece.

Am I the only one that thinks Kawasaki is missing out on a Huge Market?

Login or Register to Remove Ads