Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > General > New Member Introductions > In Memoriam

Old 08-15-2008, 12:24 AM   #1

From the family of Charles Burt “txcwdancer”

From the family of Charles "Chuck" Burt “txcwdancer”

I would like to introduce myself. My name is Mike, Chuck’s son. On behalf of the whole family, I would like to say thank you to everyone for all of the support you have shown to our family during this time.

Thank you for the donations, for the Memoriam page on the website and the wonderful pictures and comments that we have read, to those who served as pall bearers and those who spoke at the ceremony. There were also those who stood out in the blazing sun holding flags.

I am so amazed at how many different people that he has touched through these forums and his blog. Knowing that he made such a difference in everyone’s life has been helpful. You all truly were his extended family. Thank you again everyone for all that you have done in our time of need.

Login or Register to Remove Ads