Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > General > Off-Topic

Old 01-11-2010, 11:31 AM   #1
Sr. Contributor

Is this for real?

[QUOTE ] Local and state police scoured the hills outside rural Johnstown, Pennsylvania, after reports of three animal rights activists going missing after attempting to protest the wearing of leather at a large motorcycle gang rally this weekend. Two others, previously reported missing, were discovered by fast food workers “duct taped inside several fast food restaurant dumpsters,” according to police officials.

“Something just went wrong,” said a still visibly shaken organizer of the protest. “Something just went horribly, horribly, wrong.”

The organizer said a group of concerned animal rights activist groups, “growing tired of throwing fake blood and shouting profanities at older women wearing leather or fur coats,” decided to protest the annual motorcycle club event “in a hope to show them our outrage at their wanton use of leather in their clothing and motor bike seats.” “In fact,” said the organizer, “motorcycle gangs are one of the biggest abusers of wearing leather, and we decided it was high time that we let them know that we disagree with them using it…ergo, they should stop.”

According to witnesses, protesters arrived at the event in a vintage 1960’s era Volkswagen van and began to pelt the gang members with balloons filled with red colored water, simulating blood, and shouting “you’re murderers” to passers by. This, evidently, is when the brouhaha began.

“They peed on me!!!” charged one activist. “They grabbed me, said I looked like I was French, started calling me ‘La Trene’, and duct taped me to a tree so they could pee on me all day!”

“I…I was trying to show my outrage at a man with a heavy leather jacket, and he…he didn’t even care. I called him a murderer, and all he said was, ‘You can’t prove that.’ Next thing I know he forced me to ride on the back of his motorcycle all day, and would not let me off, because his girl friend was out of town and I was almost a woman.”

Still others claimed they were forced to eat hamburgers and hot dogs under duress. Those who resisted were allegedly held down while several bikers “farted on their heads.”

Police officials declined comments on any leads or arrests due to the ongoing nature of the investigation, however, organizers for the motorcycle club rally expressed “surprise” at the allegations.

“That’s preposterous,” said one high-ranking member of the biker organizing committee. “We were having a party, and these people showed up and were very rude to us. They threw things at us, called us names, and tried to ruin the entire event. So, what did we do? We invited them to the party! What could be more friendly than that? You know, just because we are all members of motorcycle clubs does not mean we do not care about inclusiveness. Personally, I think it shows a lack of character for them to be saying such nasty things about us after we bent over backwards to make them feel welcome.”

When confronted with the allegations of force-feeding the activists meat, using them as ad hoc latrines, leaving them incapacitated in fast food restaurant dumpsters, and ‘farting on their heads,’ the organizer declined to comment in detail. “That’s just our secret handshake,” assured the organizer.

http://randysright.wordpress.com/201...orcycle-rally/

[/QUOTE]

This is a great joke I assume..

06 1600 Nomad
Just call me Mac
molon labe come and get it

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 01-11-2010, 11:42 AM   #2

Is this for real?

Hee hee..Mac..wanna meet for a burger, its cold out..I know we've never met but I'll be wearing my sheepskin leather jacket, chaps, boots and gloves. Oh yeah..sorry but I've got gas too..Bdog

Old 01-11-2010, 12:12 PM   #3

Is this for real?

That sounds too proposterous to be true, I would be really surprised if a group of activists were that stupid to try something like that.

2002 Nomad aka Bountyhunter
VBA #27
VROC #18951

Old 01-11-2010, 12:19 PM   #4
Top Contributor

Is this for real?

Unfortunately it's just a spoof. :-/

However, I am a card carrying member of PETA (People Eating Tasty Animals.)

Bob
KawaNOW/VBA 210
Green/Silver 2006
Patriot Guard Riders 2009

Old 01-11-2010, 02:15 PM   #5
Mega-Contributor

Is this for real?

Yeah, that's been making the rounds lately. It came from a news-spoofing website like The Onion.

Kind of makes you wonder why the PETA-philes don't go around protesting at biker rallies, where there is more leather in one place than in a cattle auction? Instead, they go around spilling blood on the country-club set.
VBA #00105
H.O.G. #4250060

2011 H-D Ultra Limited 103ci

:: 2011 HD Electra Glide Ultra Limited w/Stage 1 ::

Rallies: Mesquite '08|Custer '09|Cortez '10|Crescent City '11|Kanab '12|Antlers '12|Estes Park '13|Antlers '13|Orofino '14|The Dalles '17

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 01-11-2010, 03:20 PM   #6

Is this for real?

If one were to think about it, most of the leathers we wear are made from cow hyde. Just making use of the skin of an animal already slaughtered to feed people. True or not it is still pretty funny! I wonder how many of these activists eat meat.

Norm Ward
2008 blue / silver nomad
kawanow / VBA #01136

Old 01-11-2010, 04:30 PM   #7
Sr. Contributor

Is this for real?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdog
Hee hee..Mac..wanna meet for a burger, its cold out..I know we've never met but I'll be wearing my sheepskin leather jacket, chaps, boots and gloves. Oh yeah..sorry but I've got gas too..Bdog
Umm no, not really, unless yer really cute in the sheep skin jacket.

If you can't resist, I will be the guy in MOUNTAIN MAN skins.

I like burgers well enough, but to really entice me you must mention CANADIAN BEER
.................................................. .................................................. ....

BTW how did you know I am vegitarian?

I only eat animals that eat plants.

06 1600 Nomad
Just call me Mac

Old 01-11-2010, 04:35 PM   #8
Sr. Contributor

Is this for real?

I wonder how many of these activist can't help but eat and use animal products and bi-products.

All I can say is that if they do, they must grow it ever bit, as that sort of thing can't be bought for anything in stores.

Lets just try womens war paint for starters.

I wasn't born yesterday, in fact i have been at being a Mountian Man character for nearly 30 years.

This has been a long journey, and thar's not much with out one animal product or another you can buy in stores, unless man has come to eatting polypro.

I gotta send a note to PETA, and invite them to VOO.... there is no Grin evil enough here. what's with that anyway?

06 1600 Nomad
Just call me Mac

Old 01-11-2010, 06:28 PM   #9

Is this for real?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cactusjack
Yeah, that's been making the rounds lately. It came from a news-spoofing website like The Onion.

Kind of makes you wonder why the PETA-philes don't go around protesting at biker rallies, where there is more leather in one place than in a cattle auction? Instead, they go around spilling blood on the country-club set.
That's because the "Fur-bearing Country-Club Set" wouldn't kick their @ss like the biker group would. ;)

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act."

"You can have your own opinion, but not your own facts."

Former VBA NCR Assist Regional Leader
Formerly: 2004 1500FI Bronze Nomad: 2009 & 2014 HD Ultra
Current Rides: 2017 HD Ultra Limited & 2011 Can Am Spyder RTS-SE
Attended: VBA National Rallies 2009, 2011, 2015; VBA/NCR Regional Rally 2010, 12, 14, 16 and several rides throughout with regional members.
VBA Member #652
HOG Member #3935417

Old 01-11-2010, 06:37 PM   #10
Sr. Contributor

Send a message via Skype™ to blowndodge
Is this for real?

I'd stand in the pee line to take a shot at them!!!

There are two types of Harley riders. Those that trailer them and those that push them.

The most Interesting Man in the World
"Find the things in life you don't do well and don't do those things"

Member # 0005

Old 01-11-2010, 07:22 PM   #11
Sr. Contributor

Is this for real?

You pee on that'un Pilgrim, n' I'll gitchey a nuther!

06 1600 Nomad
Just call me Mac

Old 01-11-2010, 09:41 PM   #12

Send a message via AIM to Idaho
Is this for real?

That's some funny stuff there. haha

Sounds like a SNL skit!
VBA #110
VROC #24864
IBA #49753
2007 Nomad 86,000 miles
Bud Smalley
Pocatello, Idaho

Idaho Jack Adapter

Old 01-11-2010, 10:12 PM   #13
Sr. Contributor

Send a message via AIM to AlabamaNomadRider Send a message via Yahoo to AlabamaNomadRider
Is this for real?

That was some funny stuff Mac. Thanks for posting it.

Gene Cross, Jr.
Boaz, Alabama
KawaNOW/VBA #1181

Old 01-11-2010, 10:39 PM   #14
Advanced Member

Is this for real?

Quote:
Originally Posted by macmac
[QUOTE ]
“They peed on me!!!” charged one activist. “They grabbed me, said I looked like I was French, started calling me ‘La Trene’, and duct taped me to a tree so they could pee on me all day!”

yeah I got that email the other day also, from what i understand it isn't true. usually I'll research something like that but didn't feel like it this time. Either way i laughed my ass off at the "they called me La' Trene" comment :)

2012 Vaquero
Special edition Candy Lime Green / Ebony
Cobra slip on exhaust, Kuryakyn Alley Cat intake, Cobra FI2000 Fuel Processor, Quick release trunk, Front & rear crashbars powdercoated black, Paul Yaffee stealth 3 tag frame, Arlen Ness grips, Corbin seat, Custom pinstripping, Rear LED strip turn signals, Stock rear turnsignals / tagframe assembly removed

Old 01-12-2010, 10:57 AM   #15
Sr. Contributor

Is this for real?

I don't think it's true... What mc club in Pa isn't frozen over about now?

Cabin fever is setting in here, and appears to be in PA if you ask me.

Good ideas if you are ever accosted by PETA though.

I was once hunting ducks off a salt marsh. PETA was a royal pain, and were not very happy when I informed them what they were doing was harrassment, and illegal.

One asked me what i was going to do about it, and since this was all by boats, I asked back how good he could swim, that a 12 ga would drill a hole no less than 5/8".... and I could drill 3.

My story just isn't funny..

06 1600 Nomad
Just call me Mac