Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > General > Off-Topic

Old 03-13-2008, 01:22 PM   #1
Top Contributor

Could we have been wrong?

During the Texas primary we all got on here and talked about how much we really didn't want Clinton over Obama. However, this morning on Good Morning America they had a story about the pastor of Obama's church! A few comments about the story.

First, it's a good thing many of us don't live in Chicago because after this story, we should be picketing that church.

Second, if this anti-America, Africa loving racist and his congregation are so unhappy, go the f**k back to Africa! We don't need you.

Third, members of the white population, regardless of background, need to be aware of people like this and their politics. We need to be aware of their designs on "freedom" and start waking out of our comas and take action.

Lastly, we need to make sure that people mobilize and vote for McCain because if Obama wins, people like those in his church will be running rampant though this country trying to get what they think they are owed.

**These are the opinions of a ranting individual who is fed up with what he's seen in much of this world and not the opinions of KawaNow or any other member of this site. Now, where did I put my beer? **

This should be the link for the video. If not, go to Good Morning America's website.

http://abcnews.go.com/Video/playerIndex?id=4443230

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/

VBA #0002
VBA VP-Global
B.A.C.A. Hoss
2005 "StrongBear" Black/Silver

Todd and BD

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 03-13-2008, 02:00 PM   #2
Sr. Contributor

Send a message via Skype™ to blowndodge

Amen brother

There are two types of Harley riders. Those that trailer them and those that push them.

The most Interesting Man in the World
"Find the things in life you don't do well and don't do those things"

Member # 0005

Old 03-13-2008, 02:48 PM   #3

That preacher will get what he deserves.

Old 03-13-2008, 03:24 PM   #4

Send a message via Yahoo to jussmatt

"Not a Liability"...... Horses Ass it's not!!!! I'm w/ you SWB!!! BS all the way!

Old 03-13-2008, 06:29 PM   #5
Top Contributor

the law protects his sorry ass too

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 03-13-2008, 06:58 PM   #6

You guys worry too much. You think Hillary is gonna give up and let anybody else be the democrap nominee? You think the SS can protect his well enough? That woman and her cohorts are vicious and evil and she ain't gonna let no half white-half black johnny come lately get in her way. Remember Bobby Kennedy?

Old 03-13-2008, 07:14 PM   #7
Sr. Contributor

Send a message via Skype™ to blowndodge

Its funny how stupid someone can be as Rev. Wright. Slavery was the greatest thing that ever happened to africans in their history. If their own people hadn't agreed to trade in the slave business all that are now living here would be over there with Somalia and Ethiopians and starving villages and war lords who mutilate women's bodies and practice genocide. They ought to be on their hands and knees kissing American soil and thanking the sh*t for the Americans to liberate them from that Hell of a continent.

There are two types of Harley riders. Those that trailer them and those that push them.

The most Interesting Man in the World
"Find the things in life you don't do well and don't do those things"

Member # 0005

Old 03-13-2008, 07:34 PM   #8

Send a message via AIM to Idaho

Regardless of skin color, I am sick to death of hearing US citizens denigrate and revile this great Country. And I'm tired of being told what sorry shape we are in. Life is pretty d@mn good in the US right now. Sure gas could be about half what it is and that is our own fault for not going after oil in the Gulf and ANWAR. But, I'm with the rest of you, if someone does not like life in the US then get the h*ll out of here. Maybe France will take them!!
VBA #110
VROC #24864
IBA #49753
2007 Nomad 86,000 miles
Bud Smalley
Pocatello, Idaho

Idaho Jack Adapter

Old 03-13-2008, 08:28 PM   #9

You know I see a pattern of all the sites I visit almost 80% or more of the people are conservative and that what I like to see :)

Old 03-13-2008, 09:18 PM   #10

GOD BLESS THE USA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT GET THE F@CK OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 03-13-2008, 10:01 PM   #11

I feel that If somehow Obama was to win the nomination and then the election, if he got to far out of control someone would take him out for sure. I only wish that people would use a butter knife or a meat cleaver for a change, my poor guns get enough of a bad rep. without some one takling out a high profile target with one. Look what happened after Reagan was shot, and lord knows the dems hate are gun rights already. If they used a knife or a cleaver they could go after resturants and leave my guns alone.

Old 03-14-2008, 12:35 AM   #12

Hell someone got shot with a nail gun around here recently I'm think'n those gotta be on a list as a gonner too. The next crusaders' slogan...

"Nail guns don't kill people - I kill people"

Old 03-14-2008, 02:03 PM   #13
Top Contributor

The Reverend Wright (if you really want to call him that) is a complete nut case. Here is another of his quotes.

The pastor also said: “The government lied about inventing the HIV virus as a means of genocide against people of color. The government lied.”

We did what???? This man wants to blame the US for everyone's problems.

If Obama gets in office, it may be time to move.
VBA 213
VROC 16913

Custer 09: Cortez 10: Crescent City 11: Kanab 12: Estes Park 13: Tahoe 14: Red Lodge 16

Old 03-14-2008, 06:02 PM   #14

It' s amazing how many people don't want to know or hear what is going on. Then they are the first to complain when something gets taken away from them.They are the ones that can't understand how rights and freedoms get taken away. Little by little the libs are gaining ground.

Old 07-19-2008, 08:24 PM   #15

IF he gets in office? Hell the media will put him there. They're liberals anyway. And if he does loose to McCain, watch out for the race riots to begin. Sharpton and Jackson already said it would happen. It's a catch 22 situation. Win or loose, the white man is gonna get fooked this time. If he looses riots, if he wins riots. We're screwed either way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterman
The Reverend Wright (if you really want to call him that) is a complete nut case. Here is another of his quotes.

The pastor also said: “The government lied about inventing the HIV virus as a means of genocide against people of color. The government lied.”

We did what???? This man wants to blame the US for everyone's problems.

If Obama gets in office, it may be time to move.