Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Technical :: Maintenance :: Performance > Vulcan Nomad/Vaquero/Voyager

Old 03-27-2008, 08:00 PM   #1

Scala Rider Team Set Update

Well, I ordered the Scala Rider Team Set from Amazon.com . Got it for 206.99 + shipping. Schedule says I'll receive it beginning of next week. Can't wait. Went for a short ride today, phone rang, could have answered it if I had the Scala Rider Set.
I am not a banker as my screen name might indicate. It is a nickname my Dad gave me when I was little boy. I actually have a Dr. in front of my name, and need to be able to take emergency calls. I am a solo practitioner in a small town, so I'm it !! No backup !!I also have a 19 year old daughter with a severe disability that I need to be accessible if she needs me. So, I'm really stoked about this unit. It's going to give me even more riding freedom. I won't have to worry about missing important calls. My wife is chomping at the bit, cause she wants to tell me how to drive . I'll let ya'll know how it does after I set it up and use it.

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 03-27-2008, 08:10 PM   #2

I love mine and my wife likes the fact that we can talk to each other on long rides. We have full-face helmets and the sound is very good. Only issue is that sometimes the hands-free cuts off even though we're talking, but a quick grunt or two and it kicks back in.

Old 03-27-2008, 08:14 PM   #3

Quote:
I love mine and my wife likes the fact that we can talk to each other on long rides. We have full-face helmets and the sound is very good. Only issue is that sometimes the hands-free cuts off even though we're talking, but a quick grunt or two and it kicks back in.
Yeah, I have the same problem with my cell Bluetooth that I have now. Guess I 'm kinda used to that, but I'm still real excited about the Scala unit.