Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Regional Groups > Regional Groups > Australian Group

Old 06-23-2009, 05:47 AM   #16
Advanced Member

Who is going to Custer for the rally?

my problem is that i get a real bad song stuck in my head and end up singing it all the way. it drives me nuts. mine only has 2 small speakers mounted on the bars, so i can still hear the engine as im cruising along, i could never wear an ipod or ear piece though as they irritate my ears too much.

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 07-08-2009, 05:16 AM   #17

Send a message via Skype™ to aj

Custer, sheesh I can hardly get on the laptop....... mind you wouldnt mind a trip over to the US and catch up with a few of the brothers.

Old 08-20-2009, 12:58 AM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Lund
I know the Kiwis are a traveling bunch when it comes to rallies, any of you Aussies coming to the rally?
Gidday Dan! Well I'll be over in CO June next year for the 10th anniv of V2K rally (which was my first US Vulcan rally) and if you wanted to see some old mates and enemies, why don'tcha join us? I'll be spending a week with the 4Es in AZ and then a week with Mal and 'Vette in Silt CO before flying out of Denver.
Love to have a beer with ya - missed you when you were down this way a few years back.

Don't worry about the Aussies - they won't even come over the ditch here, and we're only next door <g>