Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Technical :: Maintenance :: Performance > Vulcan Nomad/Vaquero/Voyager

Old 11-26-2012, 08:55 AM   #211
Advanced Member

If the PDF is "interactive", I don't know how to make it so. I had to do the same thing you did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayniac View Post
Well I've been up since 0245.... I had the online form all filled out ahead of time. I submitted it and the page kept loading and loading but never seemed to finish. I finally hit refresh and came up with a blank page. I did it all over again and attached the pics again but after hitting submit the page wouldn't respond. Since I wasn't sure if the order went through I went to plan B and saw that the note on the side of the page about the interactive form. When you click on the form its a PDF which cannot be saved any other way than blank. I tried.....
Finally I had to resort to saving the blank, filling it out and printing it, then scanning it so that I could save it, email it to myself so I can retrieve the form on my other computer that has the pictures. I hope this all works, I really want to save the 20%. Did anyone get the "interactive form" to be "interactive"?
VBA Member #02104
2013 HD 110th Anniversary Electra Glide Ultra Limited
2012 Kawasaki Vulcan 1700 Voyager
2009 Yamaha FJR1300
2006 Kawasaki Vulcan 1600 Nomad
2002 Yamaha V-Star 1100 Custom
1989 Yamaha Virago 750

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 11-26-2012, 09:00 AM   #212

Order and pics sent. Thanks for organizing this group buy.

Canadian FJR

Old 11-26-2012, 09:02 AM   #213

Order sent in.

I changed the prices on the PDF to reflect the 20% discount, on everything but the shipping. Saved $180.

Thanks Mike!
86 Kawasaki 454 LTD
VBA member #1578
HOG Member #4541840
AMA Member # 2700186

Old 11-26-2012, 09:10 AM   #214

Once you submit an online order they say they will contact you "within 2-4 working days" for details and payment info. Can anyone who has ordered from Russell before tell us how prompt the call-back normally is in actuality? Thanks.
VBA #00794
2011 Vaquero (Ebony)
replaced 2008 Nomad 1600 (Blue/Silver)

Old 11-26-2012, 11:10 AM   #215

Quote:
Originally Posted by fammdw View Post
Everyone:

I received a PM from a list member that made a statement that led me to believe that I didn't drive the point home earlier as to how RDL is processing these orders. The individual stated that they didn't have to worry about when the order was placed because they had a very low number on the list. That individual got their order in pretty early this morning so I''m not worried about them, but I'm afraid there may be others with this mindset that may "miss out".

I want to stress once again and hopefully get the attention of all those who are sitting back thinking they have all the time in the world to get their order in.

RDL is NOT following the list order. They are taking the first 125 orders.

That means if someone that is number 167 on the list gets their order in with the first 125 submitted and a person that is number 1 on the list does not - number 167 gets the discount and number 1 does not get the discount.

I thought I had made this clear from the beginning when RDL accepted the group buy, but maybe it didn't resonate with everyone. I still think based on previous GB percentages that most everyone will get their discount. Statistics show that less than 70% of list members in these things actually go through with placing an order.

Don't take that chance though. Get your orders in early and good luck!

i thought you were very clear the 1st time. got mine submitted at 7am, no problem.

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 11-26-2012, 11:18 AM   #216

Sent mine using the on line form this morning about 7AM. No confirmation that it was received so just hanging out and continuing with the rest of my day. Hopefully it went through. Thanks Mike!!!

Old 11-26-2012, 12:04 PM   #217

My order is in, along with my Dad's. Thanks again for setting this up!

Old 11-26-2012, 12:08 PM   #218

I sent mine in using the online form.
No problems, except the form goes dark when filling it out.
That made it a little hard to read.
I only took 20% off the seat.
If a discount on the backrest is available I'll have to do that later.

Dave Jesse
2012 1700 Gray/Black Voyager
2006 1600 Nomad Green/Silver Sold
VBA #1108

2010- Eureka Springs - Antlers - 2011- Maggie Valley - Antlers
2012- Margaritaville Ride - Van Buren - Antlers - 2013- Estes Park - Antlers
2014- Mountain View - Antlers - 2015- Eureka Springs - Antlers
2016- Salem - Antlers - 2017- Eureka Springs - Lake George - Antlers - 2018- Custer - Antlers

Old 11-26-2012, 12:26 PM   #219

First off, thank you Mike. I can only imagine how much time and effort you spent on getting this group together for so many people you don't know.

I just completed and submitted the online form. My only question is did any of you get a confirmation of your order? After I submitted I got a new page that simply said, ProcessForm 3.0.15

I just wanted to make sure that the order was sent and I'm not sitting home all fat, dumb and happy believing something happened that didn't.

Steve.

Old 11-26-2012, 12:35 PM   #220

That is the same response I received and am trusting that is a normal response.....so will just have to wait to see who gets a notice from RDL and then gauge where you might be in the process. I turned one in at about 20 minutes past pacific standard time. So if I see guys that submitted theirs later and are getting a response I will be sure to call and follow up. But for now the last thing I want to do is be the customer calling up first thing and asking did you get my order yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed Trap View Post
First off, thank you Mike. I can only imagine how much time and effort you spent on getting this group together for so many people you don't know.

I just completed and submitted the online form. My only question is did any of you get a confirmation of your order? After I submitted I got a new page that simply said, ProcessForm 3.0.15

I just wanted to make sure that the order was sent and I'm not sitting home all fat, dumb and happy believing something happened that didn't.

Steve.

Old 11-26-2012, 12:59 PM   #221

Quote:
But for now the last thing I want to do is be the customer calling up first thing and asking did you get my order yet.
Agreed. I didn't want to be that guy either. Glad you got the same thing, thanks.

Old 11-26-2012, 01:08 PM   #222

Quote:
Originally Posted by moralem View Post
That is the same response I received and am trusting that is a normal response.....so will just have to wait to see who gets a notice from RDL and then gauge where you might be in the process. I turned one in at about 20 minutes past pacific standard time. So if I see guys that submitted theirs later and are getting a response I will be sure to call and follow up. But for now the last thing I want to do is be the customer calling up first thing and asking did you get my order yet.
I put my order in at 3:15am central time today. After I clicked on submit order information, a summary appeared of the information that I had entered into the fields of the order form. This confirmed my order.

You might want to call Russell and ask them if they received your order.

Old 11-26-2012, 01:11 PM   #223

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramblin View Post
I put my order in at 3:15am central time today. After I clicked on submit order information, a summary appeared of the information that I had entered into the fields of the order form. This confirmed my order.

You might want to call Russell and ask them if they received your order.
I got that same summary at 7 Eastern this morning. Anything less would make me suspicious.
VBA #00794
2011 Vaquero (Ebony)
replaced 2008 Nomad 1600 (Blue/Silver)

Old 11-26-2012, 01:13 PM   #224

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed Trap View Post

Steve.
I am pretty sure that your order DID NOT go through

Several weeks ago, before I found out about the group deal, I tried to place an on-line order with attached pics. I received the same page so I emailed them to verify

My email:
Quote:
I am not sure the order went through – the web page is displaying “ProcessForm 3.0.15” after I clicked the submit button….
Kim's reply:
Quote:
Hello,
Your order did not come through and the error message is because your pictures were to large. Please submit the online order form without the pictures and you can email your pictures to info@day-long.com as attachments to your email.
Thank you, Kim

Old 11-26-2012, 01:25 PM   #225

I got the summary page and have a copy of it so not sure what the sequence was. The summary page and then the other page or the other page first and then the summary. I will wait to see what happens. If any of you guys get a follow up before I do let me know. Plus I did not send my pictures and opted to send them later in an email form later for that exact reason.

Last edited by moralem; 11-26-2012 at 01:30 PM.