Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > General > Off-Topic

Old 01-18-2010, 08:59 PM   #1

Send a message via AIM to Idaho
Predictions for Tuesday election??

It is looking like Scott Brown may pull if off and win in Massachusetts. I sent him my $$ last week to help with advertising.

Anyone care to call how it will turn out tomorrow?

The Dems are threatening to postpone certification of the election for a couple of weeks if it is a close race. They are also brining in union thugs to man the polls, read 'scare voters off.'

It is going to be a very interesting day.
VBA #110
VROC #24864
IBA #49753
2007 Nomad 86,000 miles
Bud Smalley
Pocatello, Idaho

Idaho Jack Adapter

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 01-18-2010, 09:07 PM   #2

the mere fact that the People's Republic is in play is amazing

Old 01-18-2010, 09:29 PM   #3

Hope he wins, it will be a sign that we are not all totally brain dead. But I am doubtfull it will stop the plan the Dems are running. They aint stupid and they have proven they will lie and not bat an eye to get their new ordered society.
They have the rules/laws put in place over decades one itty bitty piece at a time are now going to use them to open more loop holes than this election will cover...... As shown throughout history, all they need do is open the door a little bit, and the little crack never stops growing. They have an agenda and are similar to the suicide bombers in that they are showing they are willing to sacrafice their re-election to get their.... guess if I had to retire on their pay and benefits I wouldnt worry to much about getting re-elected either.

Hope Im wrong and hope hes wins and the sense of greatness that America still hasnt lost yet returns to our government before our nation fails completely.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act."
1946 George Orwell

Old 01-18-2010, 09:48 PM   #4

Would love to see Brown win, but I'm afraid I don't hold out much hope for a non-corrupt election process. Our "representatives" stopped representing us many years ago.

Audiogooroo - Daryl Porter
Colorado Springs, CO
VBA #248
VROC #17261
1999 Grn/Grn Nomad

Old 01-18-2010, 11:16 PM   #5
Top Contributor

Trust me....if Democrat voter fraud lives in Seattle, Washington....it lives LARGE in Massachusetts! A couple years ago our Republican candidate for Governor (Dino Rossi) won the election through two electronic vote counts.

On the third "hand recount", miraculously the Democrat candidate (Christine Gregoire) came out ahead when King County "found" votes they had previously missed. Those votes turned out to be from people who were dead...felons....illegal aliens.....you name it....whatever it took to get THEIR candidate to the Governors office. It made me want to puke to think that kind of crap goes on in this country.

What really kills me about the Libs is that the only voice that matters is their own. Right now in this country the majority of Americans DO NOT in any way want this Health Care debacle to be passed into law. Do the Libs care what anyone else thinks? Hardly...because the whole thing has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with Health Care.

It amazes me how many Democrats know that it is a bad piece of legislation but will go along with it anyways. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? How exactly is that helping your countrymen? How about they start over and work together (Dems and Repubs) to come up a with smart, effective bi-partisan bill that actually WILL make things better? Tell me they can't do that... :-[.

Obama promised a new way of doing things in Washington and he sure is seeing to that. There is more partisan political wrong-doing going on than at any other time in our history. Look no further than the "Cornhusker Kickback" and you get the idea. It's ALL one party rule, as if the other party is not even there! What ever happened to real bipartisan support for ANY legislation that comes out of Washington?

Make a racial comment with an (R) next to your name, you get run out of office. Do it with a (D) and it's....well....he apologized...let's get past it....baloney. The double standard is alive and well my friends....alive and well!

I'm pretty pissed at the whole lot of them right now, but the sooner we get some conservative values back into our leadership, the sooner we will have this country back on the right track. 2010 will be a new beginning as the people revolt against this boorish and misguided dictatorship.

Now....watch as my Karma drops to nothing after this post....proof that the liberal left can't stand anybody who exercises their freedom of speech.... . It happens every time. I've never smited anyone for their views, nor would I, but watch and learn.... ::).
VBA #0691
2017 HD Ultra Limited Low
2013 Victory Cross Country Tour
2012 1700 Vulcan Voyager
2008 1600 Vulcan Nomad
1997 Vulcan 800 Classic

"Growing old is mandatory, but growing up is optional"

Custer 2009|Kalispell 2010|Cortez 2010|Crescent City 2011|Kanab 2012|Canmore 2012|Estes Park 2013|Orofino 2014|Lake Tahoe 2015|Red Lodge 2016

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 01-19-2010, 08:19 PM   #6

Viva la Revolution!!!!!!!!!

1946 George Orwell

Old 01-19-2010, 09:40 PM   #7

Well looks like Brown won, guess we will see how the Dems react to it now...is it a wake up call to heed or is it the people just dont understand whats good for them and continue on.

1946 George Orwell

Old 01-19-2010, 09:50 PM   #8
Top Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by NriderUSA
Well looks like Brown won, guess we will see how the Dems react to it now...is it a wake up call to heed or is it the people just dont understand whats good for them and continue on.
They will never get it. They are already saying they will push forward with the Health Care Bill... :(" title="" border="0"/>...but I have to believe moderate dems who are up for re-election this November are going to have second thoughts. They sure better look themselves in the mirror after today....or they have nobody to blame but themselves....
VBA #0691
2012 1700 Vulcan Voyager
2008 1600 Vulcan Nomad
1997 Vulcan 800 Classic

Custer 2009|Kalispell 2010|Cortez 2010|Crescent City 2011|Kanab 2012|Canmore 2012|Estes Park 2013|Orofino 2014|Lake Tahoe 2015|Red Lodge 2016

Old 01-19-2010, 11:24 PM   #9

Send a message via AIM to Idaho

That is quite a rant Kris and all true. Brown maintained a 52 to 47% lead all evening. Wide enough that there is no way that even absentee ballots, ballots which typically go more to the conservative, will change the outcome. Now they should swear in Brown tomorrow.

Just when we thought that we had dodged one bullet someone loaded another gun. Ohio (R) Senator Voinovich has announced his intention to retire and is willing to be the 60th vote for the dems. If not him we still have to watch Snow and her counterpart from Maine.

I'm hoping that Kris is right about this being a wake up call for moderate dems and that some of them will jump ship. My fear is that if this bill is passed then there will be some kind of revolt. People are simply not going to take it anymore.

oh, you are right about the karma. I expect mine to drop also. Oh well.
VBA #110
VROC #24864
IBA #49753
2007 Nomad 86,000 miles
Bud Smalley
Pocatello, Idaho

Idaho Jack Adapter

Old 01-20-2010, 12:01 AM   #10
Sr. Contributor

Send a message via Skype™ to blowndodge

Last time around the house bill only passed by 3 votes! You think "blue" democrats haven't heard the cry of voter revolution and will now be scared to back the health care bill? The most liberal state in the union going conservative?!!!

I would never have believed it!!! God Bless America. Your vote does count!

There are two types of Harley riders. Those that trailer them and those that push them.

The most Interesting Man in the World
"Find the things in life you don't do well and don't do those things"

Member # 0005

Old 01-20-2010, 01:01 AM   #11

Location: 6th Floor up at the The Nervous Hospital up in East Central State, NC

THANK YOU MASSACHUSETTS!!!!!! I'M PLEASANTLY SURPRISED!!
GOD BLESS AMERICA!!
<marquee> </marquee>

??-Mar.2,2012 "Rocky" My Beloved Dog RIP

Mike Tripp
VBA#767
'96 800 Vulcan Classic
06 1600 Nomad
07 1600 Nomad

"The shoes you buy at the Salvation Army is already been broke in"- Aunt Kawhead

Old 01-20-2010, 01:02 AM   #12
Top Contributor

It's laughable that the dems are saying Coakley lost because she ran a bad campaign. She lost because of the landslide of public descent over the Obama agenda...plain and simple. I suppose the Virginia and New Jersey Governors races were lost to bad campaigns too...?? Why is it so hard for the Democrats to realize Americans don't want what they are selling?

Obama has broken nearly every campaign promise he made in the first year alone! Anyone remember how George Bush, Sr. got shelled for his "read my lips...no new taxes"....only to have to raise them....??

Where is the mainstream media outrage at "no earmarks....total transparency....health care negotiations will be on CSPAN for all to see.....bills will be on the Internet for 48 hours for people to read......unemployment won't go over 8% if we pass the stimulus".....etc....etc....etc....?? The mainstream liberal media can no longer protect an administration so completely dysfunctional and unrepentant.

Heck....if I was a Democrat running for office this fall....the last things I would want is a yes vote on the health bill attached to my name or for President Obama to come and campaign for me. Either of those two things are the kiss of death.... . The American people WILL be heard....and anyone with a brain in Washington ought to be listening...it's LOUD and CLEAR.....

I can't wait to hear Princess Pelosi spin this....she'll need her best dance shoes and an entire orchestra!
VBA #0691
2012 1700 Vulcan Voyager
2008 1600 Vulcan Nomad
1997 Vulcan 800 Classic

Old 01-23-2010, 07:13 PM   #13

Dont count your chickens just cause the eggs are there, this isnt over yet.
The avenue of approach they were jamming through with got blocked by the unforseen Kennedy dying even opening this opportunity.
Dont believe for a moment that they dont have other tunnels digging to get to the same destination.... this is just a moment.

It wont change their attitude and views and they do not give up in their beliefs that they know whats best for us and that we are just a stupid source of revenue for their agenda.

They are already acting like we misunderstood their intent and as in the past.... the stupid will believe it and they will continue.

1946 George Orwell

Old 01-24-2010, 06:14 PM   #14
Top Contributor

I have no illusions that they won't continue to try to ram their liberal agenda down our throats. They have no shame... :(.
VBA #0691
2012 1700 Vulcan Voyager
2008 1600 Vulcan Nomad
1997 Vulcan 800 Classic

Old 01-24-2010, 06:20 PM   #15

I just listened to Gibbs explaining the problem is they werent moving fast enough and they get it ...... full steam ahead.

They just dont live in the same plain of exisitence we do, they are so far detatched from reality I dont think they are capable of understanding anything. But they still believe they are the second coming and they are following the will of the people........Welcome to the Twilight Zone.

Viva la revolution!!!!

1946 George Orwell