Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Technical :: Maintenance :: Performance > Vulcan Nomad/Vaquero/Voyager

Old 04-02-2015, 01:00 PM   #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by megraham View Post
I don't have the automatically monitoring system but have purchased valve stem caps at accu-pressure.com. When you order, you state which pressures you need. I have them on both bikes and the car. Just a quick look before riding. The only problem would be while riding you wouldn't know what the pressure is.

Mark Graham
VROC 2710
I have used valve caps from Ride-On for two years now and I have been quite happy with them. They are self-calibrating and so the LED will flash with the tire pressure drops 4 psi below where it was when the cap was put on. Considering how challenging it is to get to the rear tire of the Voyager these are really handy to have.

Physics & Astronomy Teacher
Boulder High School
Boulder, Colorado

Mysteriously, wonderfully, I bid farewell to what goes, I greet what comes; for what comes cannot be denied, and what goes cannot be detained. --Master Chuang--

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 04-03-2015, 03:21 AM   #32
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJoe View Post
I'm doing some research on TPMS - I'm a little tired of maneuvering my skoot to hand-check the TP every time I go out for a ride. Has anyone done any looking-into on this forum?
Yes, I have. I bought a TPMS for $200.00. It works great. I had to calibrate it only once, when installed. It has been problem free. http://www.doranmfg.com/motorcycle-t...ng-systems.htm Check it out. Its easy to set up. The sensors can be installed inside the tire or outside. Inside is the best when changing out your tire. I am happy the way the system works.

You make a living by what you get,
You make a life by what you give.

The measure of a man can be summed up by
how he treats people who are the least significant to him.