Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Riding > Rallies & Rides > Archived > SouthEastern Rally - June 14, 2012

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-18-2012, 12:11 PM   #15

Location: 6th Floor up at the The Nervous Hospital up in East Central State, NC
Quote:
Originally Posted by coacha View Post
We got into the driveway around 11:40PM. Trailer is unloaded and bike is gonna get left outside for the night, too tired to unhook the trailer and move the mower.

Ross called earlier today concerned that we were in a parking lot of a hospital for an extended period of time. Our son lives in an apartment across the street from the hospital clinic and we parked in the lot instead of going down the hill of his driveway. I appreciate the concern for our safety.

I want to thank everyone for coming and I hope everyone enjoyed themselves. I want to give special thanks to Tom and Goose for leading the rides and coming up with the routes. Thank you to Dick and Cliff for putting up with the slow flatlander on Tuesday. Thanks to Tom, Mike and Shelia for sharing a prerally ride on Thursday morning. Thanks to Ron for finding the Lodge. Even though we were spread out a little, I really liked the accommodations...and we even got to make S'mores! Thank you to Terri and the ROK people for all the freebies and to all of you that brought door prizes.

It was great to see everyone again, meet some new members and make a bunch of memories that will bring a smile to my face for years to come.
You made a commit something to the effect for us to call you if we're ever close to Clearwater to give you a call. How come when I done that you jumped on the Beemer and hauled ass the hell out of the state and didn't call me back until you was three states away?

Uuuuuhhhh, Denial will prove fruitless in this case. I have airtight satellite tracking to back me up. Satellites don't lie.

??-Mar.2,2012 "Rocky" My Beloved Dog RIP

Mike Tripp
VBA#767
'96 800 Vulcan Classic
06 1600 Nomad
07 1600 Nomad

"The shoes you buy at the Salvation Army is already been broke in"- Aunt Kawhead