Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > General > Free Classifieds > Parts & Accessories

Old 07-28-2012, 08:06 PM   #31

Send a message via MSN to scion0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erilflynn View Post
Mike: I don't want to get in a pissing contest. Even though I've only been on this forum for awhile I can see it has many good guys and that people are always willing to help others. I think one of the problems here is that i saw your comment that you had a Mustang for sale in someone else's thread (when you said you had one for sale in the classified section). The person who started the thread "uncomfortable seat" didn't jump at your suggestion for your seat so I assumed it was still available. Once in the classified section, I couldn't even find the thread but found it in ANOTHER thread. I then sent you an email from work at around 8:00 in the morning. I couldn't try and send a PM because I couldn't log on from work without my password. I had my wife from home send the message YOU"VE GOT MAIL and hoped that would give you a notification like in Delphi Forums. Then I waited for a response one way or the other which never came. That was the source of my aggravation. So I think the main problem here is that there was no specific thread for your seat where everyone could see what the status was and where everyone was in line. Regardless, I've moved on and will stay with my sheepskin until another auction comes along. Bob
You're right Bob, it was my bad to put it in another thread then close it out when it was sold. I am sorry I never recieved your email.

Mike
"Scion0"
VBA#: 0097
Former VBA North Central Asst Regional Leader
St Jude Rides Peoria to Memphis Rider
Retired MSgt, USAF (1979 -99)
"Don't sweat the small stuff, and it's all small stuff!"
Current ride: 2012 H-D Ultra FLHTCU (Black)
Past ride: 2007 Black Nomad

Login or Register to Remove Ads