Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Technical :: Maintenance :: Performance > Vulcan Nomad/Vaquero/Voyager

Old 02-18-2024, 11:23 PM   #16

Courtesy replied to the thread about the issues.

Finally, last week, my Voyager reached 600 miles (I know it took me four months to ride 350 miles more).

- The local dealer has adjusted the handlebar for me under a warranty. Currently, the gap between the handlebar and the dash when fully turned left versus fully turned right is minimal. The gap may be just 3/32" different, and the mechanic said it would be tough to make it perfectly equal (due to not having something to aid in centering).

- The mechanic also corrected the upper tree Vs. the front wheel, in which he stated that the handlebar is parallel to the dash. On the way back from the dealer, the handlebar may be a hair rotated to the left when going straight on a highway. But it may be from the OCD (kind of paying too much attention due to the obvious initial issue), the highway slope to help drainage, or the strong side wind (like 30 mph).

Overall, the issues seem resolved and do not bother me anymore.

*** On a side note, about the first service. I changed the oil with the filter, top-up the coolant, and checked the belt tension myself. I also paid the dealer for the first service as well so that I have proof of service in case of a further warranty. I only paid 1 hour of labor.

Thank you everyone for your help, advice, and guidance.

Best regards,
Kay

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Last edited by K-Voyager; 02-18-2024 at 11:31 PM.