Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Technical :: Maintenance :: Performance > Vulcan Nomad/Vaquero/Voyager

Old 11-13-2007, 03:08 PM   #1

Send a message via AIM to Idaho
CPD Qualifications

Now that the poll is up and the politicking can cease what are your qualifications for Chief Promotional Director? Any advertising experience? SWB, Nico, Wolfman? I want to see a resume'.
VBA #110
VROC #24864
IBA #49753
2007 Nomad 86,000 miles
Bud Smalley
Pocatello, Idaho

Idaho Jack Adapter

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 11-13-2007, 03:26 PM   #2
Top Contributor

CPD Qualifications

I have previous marketing experience, having worked in an agency. Although I didn't do the actual marketing, I'm know what you have to do. Being a social worker, one of the things we do is network and communicate with the public about causes and events. In other words, I can BS with the best of them and show what we are doing.

Working with Trip, I would be able to use my knowledge and skills to demonstrate all of the wonderful things we are doing on this site, as well as promote us at future events. As a matter of fact, this weekend I am going on a toy run and will be actively looking to promote our site to any Nomad or other motorcycle rider going along.

This is a great site and is worthy of being promoted all over so more nomad riders can experience what we have all experienced so far.
VBA #0002
VBA VP-Global
B.A.C.A. Hoss
2005 "StrongBear" Black/Silver

Todd and BD

Old 11-13-2007, 07:22 PM   #3

CPD Qualifications

OR....

Old 11-13-2007, 08:02 PM   #4

CPD Qualifications

I appreciate the reply SWB, thanks. Sue seems offended, but then, she does have a dog in the fight. So, Nico, Wolfman, why should we vote for you guys? Any marketing degrees among you?
VBA #110
VROC #24864
IBA #49753
2007 Nomad 86,000 miles
Bud Smalley
Pocatello, Idaho

Idaho Jack Adapter

Old 11-13-2007, 08:09 PM   #5
Sr. Contributor

Send a message via Skype™ to blowndodge
CPD Qualifications

This is not a job for the serious sheepskin collector!!

Hey, Nico has sue fight his battles all the time! Doesn't that count for something good?????????????? anybody???????????

There are two types of Harley riders. Those that trailer them and those that push them.

The most Interesting Man in the World
"Find the things in life you don't do well and don't do those things"

Member # 0005

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 11-13-2007, 08:46 PM   #6
VBA Founder

CPD Qualifications

Idaho....Maybe you're just trying to find out more info about the candidates, but here are the qualifications for the CPD position:

What I consider to be the qualifications, job duties and responsibilities for Chief Promotional Director (CPD) for KawaNOW:

- This position will be (like all the other KawaNOW positions) a non-paying, voluntary position.
- The person elected to this position would need to be a KawaNOW member, have an assigned number and own/ride a Nomad.
- This person would oversee the promotion and public relations of KawaNOW to the world, whether that be in print, television, radio, internet or any other medium.
- This person must be able to communicate well with others and be a team player.
- This person will be a part of the KawaNOW staff and team.
- This person will answer to Trip and help Trip in the development of promotional ideas for KawaNOW, submitting ideas, considerations and suggestions from time to time.
- This person will be slow to anger and will keep a good attitude toward KawaNOW and it's staff and members and will always present KawaNOW in a good light.
- This person will always look for and seek what is right and best for KawaNOW at all times.

Trip's Website

Custer 09, 18 / Maggie Valley 11 / Eureka Springs 09, 17 / Antlers 09, 10, 11, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18
Texas Hill Country / Deals Gap / Colorado / Wyoming / Montana / Utah / More trips for Trip

Old 11-13-2007, 08:54 PM   #7

CPD Qualifications

Yea, I remember all of that. It is the third line that requires a bit of effort and imagination. Thinking back to all of their posts and antics you could certainly say that they all have good imaginations and a great sense of humor. So the Dog Team would have two heads and an enforcer and SWB would spread the team out to other parts of the country for a different point of view. Hmmmm. Maybe bribes are in order?
VBA #110
VROC #24864
IBA #49753
2007 Nomad 86,000 miles
Bud Smalley
Pocatello, Idaho

Idaho Jack Adapter

Old 11-13-2007, 09:24 PM   #8

CPD Qualifications

Well let's see.....

Fitness Chiropractic; Practice building, Public Relations, Ad Designing, Marketing; 20 yrs

24 Hour Fitness; Sales, Corporate Liason, Lead Generation, General Manager; 5 yrs

SD Fitness Centers, Inc.; Promotions, Marketing, District Mgr; 3 yrs.

KawaNOW original memebr #3

Nomad crash survivor!;

Married Sue 8 yrs; Judi Co-Worker 5 yrs. (sympathy vote?) ;)

Trips first and only choice for the position!!

Running mate (Wolfman) of exceptional character with a beautiful wife and kids!

Free Chiropractic care, vodka, and beer!!!!

Old 11-13-2007, 09:30 PM   #9

CPD Qualifications

So Nico, is there any expiration date on that bribe or is it just good until the votes are counted?
VBA #110
VROC #24864
IBA #49753
2007 Nomad 86,000 miles
Bud Smalley
Pocatello, Idaho

Idaho Jack Adapter

Old 11-13-2007, 09:38 PM   #10

CPD Qualifications

Quote:
So Nico, is there any expiration date on that bribe or is it just good until the votes are counted?
I will honor that for the next 3 generations, or my next 3 lives... which ever comes first! :-*

And for sure whenever you're in San Diego (as long as my credit card works)

Old 11-13-2007, 10:42 PM   #11
Top Contributor

CPD Qualifications

I agree that Nico's experience is impressive, particularly the part about surviving a crash and being married to Sue. lol

I have been married to Liz, my feisty chihuahua for 7 years and she is a team member in this.

Kawanow #12

I'm a student in a master's program and my writing skills are excellent, as well as my presentation skills. I set the bar in excellence in my papers, presentations and public speaking.

Our church uses video testimonials for people to express their feelings about the church and their life experiences. Mine was considered one of the best ever, so I am not afraid to speak in public and present our ideas.

In social work we use a strengths based perspective meaning we use the strengths of the organization or individuals to build on and present to the community. The people of this site are extremely knowledgeable and the personalities are diverse and powerful as that knowledge. It would be an honor to promote the people and the strength of the information from this site.

Free counseling, Crown or Vodka and the good beer, not that cheap stuff Nico would give you.
VBA #0002
VBA VP-Global
B.A.C.A. Hoss
2005 "StrongBear" Black/Silver

Todd and BD

Old 11-14-2007, 12:42 AM   #12
Sr. Contributor

Send a message via Skype™ to blowndodge
CPD Qualifications

Quote:
<marquee>Whats a memebr????</marquee>

<marquee>Is that like a "I crashed my Nomadbr???</marquee>

<marquee>Or, I flunked spellingbr????</marquee>

There are two types of Harley riders. Those that trailer them and those that push them.

The most Interesting Man in the World
"Find the things in life you don't do well and don't do those things"

Member # 0005

Old 11-14-2007, 12:59 AM   #13

CPD Qualifications

Quote:
[quote:m0ycd5cq]
<marquee>Whats a memebr????</marquee>

<marquee>Is that like a "I crashed my Nomadbr???</marquee>

<marquee>Or, I flunked spellingbr????</marquee>[/quote:m0ycd5cq]

<marquee>ROFLMFAO!!!! </marquee>